Reviews for See No Evil
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Cute! :-D
Zoser chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I always thought that Jacob would understand.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Liked this.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I really like this story! I like Jake, and the interaction between the three of them is wonderful!
Pagan Twylight chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Jacob would never had accepted Sam and Jack together. Even the actor agreed and said there was no way that Jacob would have condoned that. He didn't even like Jack O'Neill. He preferred Daniel or Martouf/Lantash.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Absolutely lovely. I love Jacob and Selmak. I love how you have Sam avoiding, deflecting, and Jack just comfortably being there, knowing, accepting the truth, accepting the situation, defusing things with Jacob and for Sam. Sam and Jack sparring...so lovely. Well done.
Loriel Eris chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
That was just perfect. I usually have reservations about Sam and Jack, Jack especially, being this honest, but somehow you made this work perfectly. Thank you.
cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Ooh! I love Jacob relization (about SJ) fics. My favorite line: "Jacob. You're being especially dense today, are you sure you didn't hit us on the head?"
Anne Rose chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY! The Jacob and Selmak chatter is hilarious. I love Selmak. I would love to read more of this. I also loved how Jack didn't flinch at Jacob's question. ;-)
jessmerrick chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Love it :-)
Arathi chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Any chance of some more fics featuring Jacob and Selmak? You write them very well.
GateSeeker2 chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
How Sweet! I love Jacob Carter stories - write more - either with this - or something else... :-)
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Great story.
Gater101 chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Hey there! Cute story, love it! Any Jacob stories are funny when he realises there is somethign with S and J. Always makes me laugh. That was ute, well written too!

gater101
macisgate chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
That was so great! Really loved this. Especially that part where Selmak wondered if Jacob had bumped them on the head ) Great stuff!