Reviews for Help Me Get Back
Darkhorselover22 chapter 14 . 6/22/2006
i know its late but im a awesome story! i luved it.I wish it went longer i was really getting into it .Did you write/are you writing a sequel?
Rayame325 chapter 14 . 8/3/2005
Hi,

I did update, today though. I only updated chap. three though four will probably come tomm. It was good! I feel sorry for Rachel having to choose between going home and Legolas. I can't wait to read more of your stories. Gr, now I have to go practice the piano, before work, mom's orders. At least I don't have a lesson this week.

Faerlain chapter 14 . 7/26/2005
Aw! *cries*

SEQUEL! Leggy could go to her world...*gets plot formed in her head* Oh yeh, that could be a well good story! If u dont wanna write it, I WILL! And send it to you, so u can put it up under your name. Yeah dude...

Soz, im hyper. _

Disgruntled Reader chapter 8 . 7/25/2005
WHAT? Legolas asked her to marry him? That's the craziest thing ever. You didn't even write about how they fell in love, they just seemed like friends. There were no butterfly feelings or anything. That's crazy, I thought this story was good, but then he popped THE QUESTION! GAH!
Emiliana Keladry chapter 14 . 7/24/2005
Wonderful story! I'm sorry that it had to end. I hope there's going to be a sequel, but I'm okay if there isn't. By the way, I was in Mexico: July 10th- July 20th. I just got back on Thursday. I'll send you my full report when I finish writing it. Thanks for writing this story!

IwishSan chapter 14 . 7/24/2005
I hope she will return to Middle Earth.
Emiliana Keladry chapter 13 . 6/17/2005
I just back from Florida yesterday. It was fun! I'll send you an email later. I have important things to tell you. Excellent chapter! Talk to you later!

Rayame325 chapter 13 . 6/14/2005
Hi,

I think I did. Not sure. If I didn't I didn't mean to not review. I like my summer vac. so far. You? I can't wait to read more! I haven't read from here on! It's very good! I can't wait to see Rachel's reaction to the memorial!

Faerlain chapter 13 . 6/14/2005
Of course I'll stick with you hunni! And this story rules. Luckyluckylucky person, getting summer hols already. *pout* i got like, 5 or 6 weeks left of skool Grnes. Update soon! _

Good Queen Vold chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Name generators mix random elements from both Sindarin and Quenya, therefore creating a strange name that sounds canonical. I once used one and got the name "Elrénia." When I learned *real* Elvish and translated it, its meaning was "wandering star abyss," and I think we can both agree that the name makes no sense whatsoever.

If you would like a *real* Elvish name, feel free to email me at

Your Elvish in general is a problem, actually. It's not Tolkien's Elvish; ratherm it's the crud known as Grelvish that the Grey Company made up. I believe Navaer Lalaith (you can find her here under that pseudonym) has an Elvish phrase book. It's real Elvish; I've studied Tolkien's Elvish enough to know.

Peace out and save the trees,

Christie :)
Heather Martin chapter 12 . 6/1/2005
I feel so guilty for not reviewing in so long. My daughter has been sick a lot recently and things have been hectic. Please continue on this story! I want to find out more. Incredible work!

-H.M.
Rayame325 chapter 12 . 5/21/2005
Hi,

Very good! Yea! Gandalf is here! I can't wait to read more! Sorry for the long wait! I told you it'd come though, and I was right.

Faerlain chapter 12 . 5/1/2005
Wo, you updated! *grin* Oh, stuff bout Leggy's mother sounds interesting. Soz, i am slightly hyper. _

Am looking forward to next chapter!

Emiliana Keladry chapter 12 . 4/28/2005
No responses? That's okay. I don't remember what I said last time anyway. Good chapter! Please keep writing!

Alasse chapter 11 . 4/19/2005
For flips sake, not another bloody Legolas fic! I typed in Gildors name in the search engine, expecting it to be a Gildor pairing, but no. What is it with that elf? He must have millions of wives and girlfriends by now, it's been done!