Reviews for Help Me Get Back
Heather Martin chapter 9 . 12/8/2004
Thank you for the suggestion. I will go there. If she still does have a boyfriend, it is well that she stays faithful to him. Incredible chapter!

Rayame325 chapter 8 . 11/17/2004
Hi,

Very good! Poor Rachel! Scroeder teaches us, I don't think I spelled her name right. Oops! I can't wait to read more!

Heather Martin chapter 8 . 11/15/2004
Thank you for the small elvish lesson. Rachel has been posed with a tough question. I hope she answers wisely. Post again soon!

Faerlain chapter 8 . 11/15/2004
Wo, marriage! She HAS to marry him. Sorry, but its the law. :D

Er...so much stuff to do! Gr...

Great chapter, and cannot wait for more! _

~Faerlain~
Ilenya the fair chapter 8 . 11/14/2004
good chapter. Aw Legolas just proposed! *Hugs Rachel* "I bet you'll make the right choice"

oops sorry. I'm slipping into a strange mood again. There's nothing like doing Archery in Chiang Mai. Um..right I've been at Thailand for two weeks!

anyway, update soon

Best wishes and Namarie

-(Lady)Ilenya

(Daughter of Lord Arathorn & Sister of king Elessar)
Emiliana Keladry chapter 8 . 11/14/2004
Good, good work. Rachel must feel torn between two worlds at the moment. I don't think that I would say yes, being the circumstances. Update soon!

~Emiliana Keladry
Ilenya the fair chapter 7 . 11/6/2004
really good chapter. I was doing a little bit of archery in the past week as a matter of fact. Its simple! and fun.

please update soon

Best wishes and Namarie

-(Lady)Ilenya

(Daughter of Lord Arathorn & Sister of king Elessar)

(another change!)
Heather Martin chapter 7 . 10/14/2004
I'd like to learn Elvish, but I think I'd have trouble with it. My english sorta stinks. Luved this chapter! Please post again soon! Por favor... I think that's please.

Rayame325 chapter 7 . 10/14/2004
Hi,

Very good! I can't wait to read more! Yea! She's started archery! I wish I was in Activities for Life so I could too. Sigh. Oh well, I plan on taking it next year.

Faerlain chapter 7 . 10/11/2004
September is the busy month for me! Lol. And December of course.

Grea chapter. Didn't matter that it was short, at least you updated! Wo! _

So now me very happy, and me is going to go and flirt some more!

(I'll explain on MSN one day.) If it ever signs me in. Bloody MSN... *growls*

~Faerlain~
Emiliana Keladry chapter 7 . 10/10/2004
I'm not very hyper... at this moment. I guess you do have a lot of things in October. Rachel seems so lonely. Her friends are there for her, but her thoughts seem elsewhere. Poor child. Update soon!

~Emiliana Keladry~
Heather Martin chapter 6 . 10/9/2004
I've gotton my own penname now, so I decided to review with my name. Please post again soon! I are waiting for you to post.

Ilenya the fair chapter 6 . 9/14/2004
first of all I would like to mention something: I am 'Anaclaime' Second, Thank you so much for the updates. Third, I write crap. so, don't read my stories. Fourth, do update soon. Lastly, Best wishes and Namarie

-Ilenya

I luv Aragorn!

Aragorn Rulz!
Rayame325 chapter 6 . 9/6/2004
Hi,

Very good! I wonder what's going on with her family? Is she going to meet Gandalf? I can't remember if he's left or not. I can't wait to read more!

Faerlain chapter 6 . 9/3/2004
!

Wicked.

Strawberry jam is yummy. *bouncy bouncy*

I JUST GOT FLAMED! look at my reviews of Go Kiss An Orc if you can. I hate that b*h!

S'cuse my language. Its is NOT good to give me flames when I'm THIS hyper! :'(