Reviews for Help Me Get Back
Heather Martin chapter 6 . 9/2/2004
Luved it! You are doing incredible. I guess I should tell you a little about me. I'm from England and I'm not good at writing stories. But I luv to read them! Wonderful work!
Emiliana Keladry chapter 6 . 9/2/2004
Me like, me like, me like. ME LIKE! Poor Rachel, she seems to sad. Me sad, me sad, me sad. Me hope she be okay.

Heather Martin chapter 5 . 8/25/2004
Wow, you just keep putting out good works. I love them all! Please keep writing on this story!
Faerlain chapter 5 . 8/22/2004
Yes, it was fun in Sussex! 16 dogs to keep me company...plus 4 horses...and some chickens. Yay! Spent all me money...perfect.

Good chapter, short, but needed if ya know what i mean. Update again soon! _

Faerlain
Emiliana Keladry chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
Poor Rachel, she seems really homesick. I guess I would be homesick too, even though I wouldn't want to admit it. Nice work!

Rayame325 chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
Hi,

Very good! I like the diary parts!So she's told someone now. I can't wait to read more!

Emiliana Keladry chapter 4 . 8/7/2004
Nice work, Kaylin! UPdate soon!

Faerlain chapter 4 . 8/7/2004
U HURT LEGGY! OMG, AND GILDOR AND ARAGORN AND GIMLI AND AMRAS!

Oh dear...

If. You. Kill. Any. Of. Them. You. Will. Pay. Understand?

Goodgood. _

Faerlain
Crecy chapter 4 . 8/6/2004
Sad! 15 elves just died! That sucks! Please update soon!
Rayame325 chapter 4 . 8/6/2004
Hi,

I found out when Inuyasha was, its at 11:00 pm on Sat. Its when a challenger faces Shippo. Very good! O! She has a boyfriend! Wonder how that'll turn out. I can't wait to read more!

Emiliana Keladry chapter 3 . 7/30/2004
That was wonderful. Sorry I have taken so long to review your story. I just got around to it. I am home from camp now. When you feel like calling or emailing, I'll be waiting. You letter said you were staying away from computer and TV for a week which is good. Okay, nice job.

Anaclaime chapter 3 . 7/16/2004
thanks 4 the updates. plz do update soon. Best wishes and Namarie

-Anna

I luv:

Aragorn, Hector, Elijah Wood, Achilles, Faramir,

Duncan James...

there r loads other people in the list ;)
Faerlain chapter 3 . 7/14/2004
Yayayayyayayayay! You updated! I'm happy. She should learn Elvish, because it is a super cool language! And Leggy is so cool! _

Yes, i am afraid to say i am hyper...

Lainfaer
Rayame325 chapter 3 . 7/13/2004
Hi,

Sorry it took me a little longer to review I was gone most of sat., all of sun and most of mon. I had the fair, unfortunatly. Its getting kind of boring, the fair not your story. I came out okay I guess, 3 blues for my 3 projects. Now one to the main part. Yea! She meets Gimli! Very good! I can't wait to read more! I think this is my longest review yet!

Kirika-Hime chapter 3 . 7/12/2004
I am, well, I was Secrets in the Darkness. But now I'm WitchHunterRobinfan. Hey, I've got a question, Why do girls go ga-ga over Legolas when he only says about two lines pre movie? By the way, You should listen to No Doubt's album Return of Saturn and listen to a song called A Simple Kind Of Life. _ THis story is okay, but you need blood and violence! YEAH VIOLENCE!YEAH BLOOD!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »