Reviews for More Than Love
SANDY chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
YES,PLEASE!
xxbreathe0ut88xx chapter 15 . 5/21/2005
Aw I loved this chapter! Keep up the good work!
Saz-646 chapter 15 . 5/17/2005
Aw! I love this story!
Slickguy chapter 15 . 3/27/2005
Big fan of A Walk To Remember and this fanfic is just amazing, will be keeping track of your updates
lilhotti chapter 15 . 2/21/2005
That was so good.. cant wait for the next chapter luved it tons

lilhotti
shanelover89 chapter 15 . 2/15/2005
I love this story. However, I do have a few minor points to make.

1. Landon can't refer to himself as "Schizophrenic"- it's a mental illness where you have voices in your head and you see things that aren't there (obviously NOT Landon)

2. You seem to throw in exclamation marks at inappropriate times. Only use them when necessary.

Anyhoo, I'd really enjoy it if you continued with this story. It is so sweet and almost perfectly diplicts Landon and Jamie's relationship.

Keep writing!

Lorah
Alex chapter 15 . 2/4/2005
For the next chapter you might want to go on with the whole suprise party thing...keep going with that idea..well hope to read more soon..if you do use my idea, i don't need credit..im just a fan of your story thats all
Alexandra chapter 15 . 1/23/2005
thanx a bunch for conituing your story. i'm really glad that i can continue reading
fic-chick05 chapter 15 . 1/21/2005
I like this, i am new to AWTR fic, bt this is sweet. I think at times it's a bit too formal and all of the exclamation marks are a bit much, bt the actual story and idea are really good and i definetely look forward to more
OTHlover04 chapter 15 . 1/19/2005
that was good
shanemandy chapter 15 . 1/18/2005
dude i loved it...like always..i love your story..its the #!:)
Alexandra chapter 14 . 1/14/2005
i love your story and i hope that you will continue it soon!
Alexandra chapter 9 . 1/8/2005
I have only read up to chapter nine, but I LOVE your chapters. It makes me want to keep reading until someone kicks me off and then I wait and I continue reading. Hopefully you will continue or make up another one because I would love to read it.
dudetee chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
uh...I sorta lost interest in the middle of the first chapter. I loved the movie, it was so good. Mandy Moore and Shane West make a great couple! they look so cute together!
Cabbeh chapter 1 . 12/24/2004