Reviews for My Love For Him
Waruitenshi chapter 8 . 12/11/2011
I have found an awesome song to listen to while reading this is "Love Lockdown (Rock Remix)" by Kanye West.
Waruitenshi chapter 12 . 9/16/2011
Oooooo cliffhanger... O.O Can't wait to go on to the continuation of this one "My love for her". WOOT!
Waruitenshi chapter 10 . 9/16/2011
Lmfao WORST thing to say ever in the history of sayings. the whole "what's the "blank" that could" blank" lol is what I mean. Why do people insist on saying that? XD oh well. It's still exciting and fun to read when listening to something like "Medicine" by The Pretty Reckless.
Waruitenshi chapter 8 . 9/16/2011
Lol I sooooo want to see Negaduck "charm" Gosalyn since he mentioned something about it in chapter 7. That would be very interesting to see him try. Makes a good idea for a fanfic
Waruitenshi chapter 6 . 9/16/2011
Aww. Poor Negaduck and Gosalyn... Such sadness... it's so sad I think it would make a puppy cry... huh... I think if I saw a puppy crying I would cry... poor puppy... falls over and cries chibi style for da puppy, then someone gives me a cookie to distract me OOO! Mmm noms on cookie. Pumpkin flavored.. yum!
Waruitenshi chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
Wow... that was so heartwrenching I could've cried. Poor Launchpad... hmm... I was surprised Morgana couldn't bring him back. He'd make a comical zombie.
Waruitenshi chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
DUN DUN DUUUUUN!
Waruitenshi chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Mmmh, gotta love a Love-Struck villain like Negaduck lol. Persona wise I mean. it's always interesting, especially when they fall for someone cool like Gosalyn.
Waruitenshi chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Lmfao! Nice! Right next to his. This is gonna be awesome! Yay for Negaduck and the writer of this fanfic! Both are wicked!
Waruitenshi chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Oooooooh! This is the second time I'm reading this fanfic and it's just as exciting as when I first started reading it! _ If you haven't completed the series yet I do so hope you do because this one is so awesomely wicked!
Classic Criminal Kate chapter 13 . 11/27/2008
Wowers.

I...that entry...just...everything...Brilliant. All I can say.

I love it. Amazing final chapter. The letter stung me a little. I don't know why, but it did. Stung in a good way.

Can't wait for the sequal!
Classic Criminal Kate chapter 11 . 11/27/2008
-chuckles nervously- Well, it COULD have been worse, right? I mean, DW could have totally flipped out...

Oh, actually. What I just said is as bad as 'What's the worst that could happen?'

-Goes to read next chappie-

Seriously, I think you're getting me addicted to this pairing. D
Classic Criminal Kate chapter 10 . 11/27/2008
“Besides, what’s the worst that could happen?”

Famous. Last. Words.

D I've been, strangely, on the edge of my seat- er, bed, since that's where I'm sitting while I'm reading this,- for the last, like, two chapters.

Something bad(ish) is gonna happen, right? Oh, God. I don't know if I can stand the suspence (until I press the next chapter button)!

Keep it up!
Classic Criminal Kate chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
As soon as you mentioned LP in the very, very begining, it dawned on me. I was thinking 'Who'd Negs kill? Who do DW, Morg and Gos care about? What could Negs have done?'

In all honesty, I totally forgot about LP.

D

Very emotional. Brilliant!
Classic Criminal Kate chapter 4 . 11/27/2008
-gasps loudly- FINALLY! I've beeing drving myself mad trying to figure out what in the world had happened between everyone.

Off to read chapter five now, and lovin' every second of it!