Reviews for My Love For Him
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 10/29/2006
*hugs author* Very exciteing. Very fantastic. Oh wonderous.
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 10/29/2006
Oh it was quite good. We still don't know what happened though.

What changed Negaduck so much. But guess it's the story's style.

Just dropping hints here and there for now. Woohoo what fun _
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
Very fun :)

I liked it

Yay very much
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Way excellent
Injection Fairy Lily chapter 4 . 10/11/2006
Ick! A 9-year-old girl named Goaslyn with an adult villain? Are you crazy?
Angel St. Mathew chapter 11 . 8/23/2006
Um, yeah...not sure I'm buying the whole dear/darling thing...just a little mushy for an undercover relationship..but hey, whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Ugh! The suspense is killing me!
Angel St. Mathew chapter 9 . 8/23/2006
*gasp*

Well, I'm not so sure Negaduck should have been so free in the physical contact department...but other than that, awesome possum!
Angel St. Mathew chapter 8 . 8/23/2006
Oh, this just keeps getting better and better. I still can't fathom a Gos/Negs pairing, but you've honestly got me convinced that it could work! I mean, granted, he's almost a completely different character...but still.
Angel St. Mathew chapter 7 . 8/23/2006
Whoah, I think there was a little confusion there as to who was speaking at the very end of this chapter...but I got it anyway.
Angel St. Mathew chapter 5 . 8/23/2006
Oh...my gosh. Quite honestly, I don't get easily worked up over stories like this. But there's just...something...about this one. At the very beginning of this chapter the thought came to me: Hey, where's Launchpad during all of this? Man...
Angel St. Mathew chapter 4 . 8/23/2006
AH!
Angel St. Mathew chapter 3 . 8/23/2006
Ugh, this is killing me! I HAVE to know what happened all those years ago in order to understand these awkward exchanges! That, and I'm having a hard time picturing Negaduck as anything other than a smug, jerk-off supervillian bent on being nothing but mean and crude.
Angel St. Mathew chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
O, so gripping, so emotional...the suspense! Negaduck, sorry! At first, I was so taken aback by the concept that I almost stopped reading, but...I couldn't. You've engaged my interest most definately.
LordNegaduck chapter 13 . 2/25/2006
Great Story and love the pairing! Now I got some background on your sequel "My Love For Her." I can certainly understand Darkwing's concern, but she does have a point-he too married an ex-con, but we doubt that Morgana's crime spree never included murder or rape, as did Negaduck's.

Great Story!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 13 . 1/11/2006
Great ending! Since I just started reading the sequel, I decided to take a look back at this story, since I had no idea you already had completed it.

Terrific exchanges between Gos and her family. The journal's detail was greatly performed, and the entry was quite a dramatical yet beautiful one.

Keep the good writing.