Reviews for My Love For Him
Artsy chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
OMG...did Negaduck KILL DARKWING?

The story rocks, continue it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 11/19/2005
aw... so sad! i wonder if you will include the other villains in the sequel!
Private Tamama chapter 13 . 11/14/2005
Update soon but this chapter is really sad.
zzsts chapter 13 . 11/14/2005
Aw... that was a good chapter, beautifully written, ending with the last lines of that diary entry the story began with. That promises so much more to come. Take your time for the sequel, but please dont let us wait for too long... :-)
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 13 . 11/14/2005
I shall beat you over the head with a rubber mallet...why! why, did you end there!

Indeed, you are evil,

Well, I can't wait to pester you to begin the sequel!

zzsts chapter 12 . 11/11/2005
Aw... *sniff* Such a beautiful chapter... I can understand Gosalyn, really, but I dont think running away is a good decision... Please update soon!
Tiffany chapter 12 . 11/10/2005
Wow...I love it..I love it..I hope it gets more romantic in ur future chapters..Keep on writing:)
Private Tamama chapter 12 . 11/10/2005
This is the best chapter so far please updat ASAP.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 12 . 11/10/2005
*GIGGLES* OH, I knew this was going to happen! I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it! lol. Anyhow, I thing Darkwing would have been happier if Gos had robbed a bank and became a Well, you must update soon...this is the best romance
Private Tamama chapter 11 . 11/8/2005
I love this chapter it definetly isnt shabby . UPDATE SOON.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 11/7/2005
oh my... Trouble's brewing! What will Drkwing do? What will Gosalyn do? What will happen? Such a cliffhanger...
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 11 . 11/7/2005
I think DW's order for dinner is gonna be Roast NegaDuck, well done, and perfectly smashed!

Great chapter. keep the good writing.
zzsts chapter 11 . 11/7/2005
Ow, that was such a wonderful chapter. Their love is so sweet and innocent. But it was only a matter of time till Darkwing would find out. And that is what happened, and he didnt take it so well... *sniff* Please update soon!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 11 . 11/7/2005
Oh, dear, oh, dear, oh, happened. lol.
zzsts chapter 10 . 11/3/2005
Hey! You finally updated! Im so happy! I love this chapter, really, I like the kissing scene... Unfortunately they will have to keep their relationship secret. Will Darkwing or Morgana find out? I guess so. Please update sooner than last time :-)
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »