Reviews for My Love For Him
Private Tamama chapter 10 . 10/30/2005
Yes this is a great chapter i love it!
Constanze chapter 10 . 10/28/2005
I love this story all together. This chapter is wonderful! You must update sooner than you have been! Just kidding! Keep up the excellent writing!

~Constanze
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 10 . 10/28/2005
Good thing Negs is immortal now... because, once DW know about this, he would be as dead as Lincoln!

Very good chapter.

Keep the good writing.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 10 . 10/28/2005
That lask line was a total wanker. lol. Oh, I love passing the point of no return. Devious little ducklin' isn't she?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 10 . 10/28/2005
wow. the kiss scene with gosalyn and negaduck is very realistic. great job. but how about the other villains? how about darkwing? i am curious. carry on!
EelKat-The Dark Mistress of NegaDuck's Negaverse chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Yes, I know, I'm doing it again...why I keep reviewed the last chapter first and the first chapter last I'll never know...it's like the myster of how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop...

oh but this story...it is so good...you've taken my Negs so OOC, but oh I love it! love it! love it! love it! Negs in love! So tres cool! so very chic! La amore! :-x

Broken hearts, forbidden love...and caught! what'll Morge do? What'll DW do? AWK! My poor Negs, what''l they do to him? What'll he do? A broken heart is the worst pain in the world...but, as Negs says: "OH! The science of pain...gives me chills!"...

more...more...please...quickly...the suspence is killing me (I hope it'll last!).

Lots O' Love

~from

EelKat and Negs
EelKat-The Dark Mistress of NegaDuck's Negaverse chapter 9 . 10/24/2005
you ask what I think...you ask do I like it?

oh yes! I more than likes! I loves! This story is great! Can't wait to find out what happened next.

Normally I'd scream bloody hell-fire at my Negs being thrown so far OOC, but, I love this story to much to care, I'm writing a Neg/Morge story myself (not here yet)...never thought of the possiblity of a Negs/Gos story like this...WOW! I just loves it! Too cool!

Keep up the good work, post more soon, I want to know what happens next!

Lots 'o Love from EelKat and Negs
Tiffany chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Please continue its a beautiful story don't leave us hanging
erosgirl chapter 9 . 9/11/2005
Coolio! I think I like! Update soon!
zzsts chapter 9 . 8/31/2005
Hey! I just discovered your beautiful story! I like it so much, the story, your writing style and how you describe the characters. *sniff* I hope you update soon, Im desperate to know what happens next and if thres a chance for Gos and Negaduck...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 8/27/2005
Negaduck seems very Ooc... but I guess this is what happens with love... Poor launchpad!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 9 . 8/22/2005
Fantastic chapter...It's really getting good! Pokes.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 8 . 8/22/2005
Nice relationship development! Pokes!
Private Tamama chapter 9 . 8/21/2005
Awesome story you have to update soon its just so unbelivabely cute.
Constanze chapter 9 . 8/21/2005
I'm so glad that you updated. I totally dig this story. Thank you! Please keep it up! WE!
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »