Reviews for My Love For Him
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 9 . 8/19/2005
Good chapter! Negaduck and Gos are now in my top 10 of crazy and impossible couples... and they are number 1.

Keep the good writing.
FrostedMidnight chapter 8 . 8/18/2005
oh oh! whats gonna happen!
FrostedMidnight chapter 9 . 8/18/2005
yay another chapter! I love this ficlet! I want more! whats gonna happen between gos and negaduck! I gotta know!
Constanze chapter 7 . 7/17/2005
...wow...that's all I can really say is...wow. I LOVED this story. I feel bad for Dark and Gosalyn...that's sad. But it was really good and I await more from you!

Constanze
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 7 . 5/9/2005
Negaduck and Gos? It is so gross, it can actually work... if they can find a way to deal with Darkwing and the memory of Launchpads death. Please, continue.
LadyE61 chapter 7 . 3/1/2005
I love these sweet scenes between the two. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, but I know all about that writer's block. Good luck with the rest! :)
erosgirl chapter 7 . 2/23/2005
Yes! Greek mythology be fun! _ Anyhow, I liked it! Good. Oh, and is Norton Morgana's dad? Cuz if so, I think his name is Moloculo. So yeah, very good. Lovely.
FrostedMidnight chapter 7 . 2/22/2005
Yay updates! Oh ! I want to no what happens! Update again son! Pwese!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 7 . 2/22/2005
That was a great chapter! Very emotional! I loved it! Pokes. Pokes. Pokes.
ITS A GOOD STORY chapter 6 . 1/13/2005
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO PUT CHAPTER 7 UP
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 6 . 1/10/2005
Developing of the romance to come? hum
erosgirl chapter 5 . 1/10/2005
It's Morgana Macawber. You spelled it wrong.

Gosalyn turned her face toward Negaduck. The look in her eyes shocked him so much that the gun slipped from his fingers. Those blue eyes had such hatred and sadness in them.

Gosalyn's eyes are green.

The bullet had gone clean through his heart. He had been dead before he hit the ground.

Actually, when the bullet goes straight through the heart, they keep moving for a few seconds. I read this in some book about hunting in the north. Sorta like Hatchet.

Sorry if I sounded rude here. Didn't mean to. Oh, and PUT THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT SOON! You left me on a dratted cliffhanger! Curse you, Red Baron!
Mendeia chapter 5 . 12/9/2004
That was totally sad. Honestly, I had expected something a little different, like Negs had actually gone too far with Gos, so I was surprised to find that he had killed Launchpad. Good plot move!

I'm definitely teary now. Please keep up the good work; you really make the emotions and interpersonal problems shine!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 5 . 12/7/2004
OMG! That was so sad! Poor...everyone! I can't believe that chappy! It was great. Oh, and a swearing Darkwing, who would have thought! Keep up the great work Tricia!
LadyE61 chapter 5 . 12/7/2004
I could just cry...poor Launchpad! And I can forgive DW for his language. I just wanna hug everybody and go eat chocolate right now! *sniff*

(Nice job! _ )