Reviews for My Love For Him
LadyE61 chapter 4 . 11/30/2004
Oh, man, this IS a cliffhanger! It's nice to see these two getting along for once, but I'm anxious to find out what they both saw. Nice job, hon! _
HighLight chapter 4 . 11/30/2004
I like your style and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Please Hury!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 11/29/2004
Oh, how I love cliffhangers (heehee). I can't wait for an update. I have a clue as to what's coming up (probably because you told me).
Lady-night-shade04 chapter 3 . 11/18/2004
you've returned, yay! i was starting to think you had fallen into a black hole of writers block and couldn't get out. update again soon.
GreenLeoFiend chapter 3 . 11/13/2004
Great story so far, very interesting. Looking forward to more.

-Stef
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
Alas, they speak to one another! Good chappy, P!
LadyE61 chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
*blushes* Thanks for the kudos, PDL-I was so not expecting that! *HUGS* And thanks for the update-I like where you're going with this so far. _
Lady-night-shade04 chapter 2 . 11/2/2004
Please continue soon! This started out great and I can't wait to see what happens.
LadyE61 chapter 2 . 9/3/2004
Okay, maybe I'm just an 'infidel', but I never mind when Negs gets emotional. I'm the eternal idealist anyway, and keep hoping to find that little chink in his armor. I'm anxious to see more of this! _
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
I think I'm getting into this DD fan fic more than the other one you wrote!
SilverKnight chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Um...what? Forgive me if I say the concept of this story seems horribly flawed in and of itself. It's not to say it isn't *interesting*, of course-perversely, if nothing else. I have no problem with character development, and the idea of Negs: 1) having a conscience, and 2) being haunted by his crimes seems very intriguing, but it seems to me like you're twisting the characters' personalities for the sake of plot, and there's always a way to make Negs out of character while still remaining IN character. (Sure, kind of an oxymoron, but work with me, here.)

For instance, I see guilt-ridden Negs more prone to be even *more* violent and/or verbally abusive than normal, in order to feebly hide his own discomfort at his revelation. Maybe the story just started in a weird fashion that made all of this hard to swallow, I don't know.

In short, interesting yet flawed concept. I'm curious to see if the future installments will do anything to allievate my current confusion. I wonder.
RangerSharitar chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Meepeh. ;_;

I feel sorry for Negs (Being an avid fan of the guy)...Good prologue so far. I want to see what happens next. Write more, or else! _
LadyE61 chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Maybe I'm just mushy, but I never mind when Negaduck cries. And I'm so sorry for him now-I can hardly ever resist a Negs fanfic. Can't wait to see more! :D
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Oh, I like this one... Course, I knew the story b/c you told it to me on the phone. Whose computer are you using? Nevermind, good fic!
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7