Reviews for Werewolf Fever
Annie chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
Hands down my favourite potter fic ever.
I absolutely adore Phinny.
I laughed buckets of tears, so much I got stomach ache and puffy eyes.
Absolutely brilliant.
One day I hope for a marauder prequel from J.K an d a movie lol
But - in all honesty - I'd love to read more from your marauders xx
Brylee16 chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Oh boy, I'm loving this story to pieces! It's sad that you don't seem to be active on here anymore, Pezzie... But you know what I just saw? You posted this story on my birthday 10 years ago! How crazy is that? It was destiny that I came across this brilliant piece! (:
Brylee16 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I can barely put into words how much I love this story. It's just...brilliant. Phinny is a great character and the way you write the Marauders opens up a whole new perspective. It's so incredibly real! Fanfiction entertainment at its best. Seriously, I'm going to say it...you're one of the best out there when it comes to Marauder stories, in my opinion.
This story just makes me so happy. Thank you so, so much! 3
Brylee
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I don't like phiona
An Aspiring Author chapter 6 . 7/11/2007
amaqzing story! i loved every minute of it! you are brilliant!
An Aspiring Author chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
wow! great chapter! loved all the action!
An Aspiring Author chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
love how this flu is traveling! i wonder who will catch it next? a slytherin perhaps? life would be fun if it were malfoy... or snape... or even reggie black!
An Aspiring Author chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
i cant believe that phinny just punched him like that! he coyuldnt fit back! thats low. great dialogue in this chapter! love all the humor!
An Aspiring Author chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
very creative hex for james! and i love wht he did to the dorm! poor peter cooped up all alone with him!
An Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
i love phinny! she is hilarious! great story!
unimportant1 chapter 6 . 5/5/2007
That was sad! Are they ever going to end up together? Good story though. Don't stop the plot there! You HAVE to create a sequel.

~Liz(ardz94)
unimportant1 chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
very funny. good job.
podge17 chapter 6 . 4/25/2007
i just found this! its really well written! im putting it on favorites!

~podge
I am a band geek here me roar chapter 6 . 3/28/2007
I understand how Sirius feels. It hurts. It really hurts.
lupinlover chapter 6 . 5/2/2006
O... My... God...

I can't believe that only 36 people (not including myself obviously) have reviewed you! You have to be one of the greatest writers on fanfiction I've seen so far! Seriously unfair! I've seen very, very sucky stories done by people who can't even write get more reviews than this masterpiece! I used to think that Mrs. Tater was the best out there, but I severely doubt that. You have officially made my year.

Seriously awesome.