Reviews for Usagi Then, Serena Now
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
I would like to read more...
thethethetehetheteh chapter 13 . 4/28/2012
AHHH! you need to write more, MORE I TELL YOU!

Very Nice
Ravenclaw's Kitten chapter 13 . 3/4/2009
NICE! She befriended Peeves. Dude, I totally love this story. There are so many twists and turns. I really hope there are some new chpaters up soon! This is amazing and I really want to know how it turns out!

Much love and thanks

~Kits
Mika Tenoh chapter 13 . 12/1/2008
this is way cool y did u stop? i hope you write some more
Neokstar chapter 13 . 3/5/2008
Although you really haven't updated in a long time, I'd like you to update soon. Please?
Megan Consoer chapter 13 . 9/26/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
kymie29 chapter 13 . 7/25/2007
continue
angelnessa101 chapter 13 . 7/19/2007
Its goo great fantastic! Please dont do Draco and Serena!
SasuSaku Fan No.1 chapter 13 . 11/6/2006
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE EVEN IF ITS BEEN LIKE A YEAR PREETY PRETY PLZ! GREAT STORY I LOVE IT!
Jellicle Yule chapter 13 . 9/19/2006
Man the story was just getting good too. Please...pretty please continue it?
BlackGothFaerie chapter 13 . 9/29/2005
Hey, i don't think this fic is crappy, i really like it, as well as I Want To Fly Again. i thought they were both pretty good. Please keep them going!

Later, BlackGothFaerie
BlackGothFaerie chapter 9 . 9/29/2005
Hey, cool story so far, i was going to wait till the end to review, coz otherwise you'd get like 9 of my reviews in a row, and that'sd probably get annoying, but i decided to reply to what you said to me, and this is the easiest way to do it.

Hell yeah! Sailor Moon rules! And me and my friend were both quite pissed off when they stopped showing it here (we both love it) but i'm happy, coz i taped episodes, and i'm planning on buying the DVDs, but to keep me going till then, i have a CD! i was so happy when i found that, and my parents just looked at me as if i was crazy when i bought it. But hey, i like the music! It's good! (even if it is pop).

You made three people leave the site? you rule! *bows down to samisweet* Can't help it, i'm pretty mean too. I agree, my friend thought i was crazy when i said that i still liked Sailor Moon, she can't believe that a 15 year old would like "such a babyish show" (her words) but i can't help it, it's cool! And she got really freaked out when i said that Seiya was hot. I'm really pissed off though, coz the Starlight series never came out here, did you ever see them?

You have a really cool name. I like it, and somehow i pronounced it right without you even telling me how. cool! Really? i'm the first Sam you've met? i think i've met 3 now (including you), but one of them was on quizilla, so i don't know if that counts...

Cool, i'm pretty good at writing and art like drawing and making things, i'm actually pretty good at drawing anime, as long as it's infront of me, i like get a mini picture and enlarge it, it's fun. I love singing as well, but i don't know if i'm very good. i wanted to learn the fluet when i was litte, but i never did. i did guitar for a year, and that was fun, but now i wanna learn the drums (what can i say, hitting things is fun, and if i can hit things and make a good beat, then it's even better). I have nothing against you liking RnB and Rap, i admit, there are some pretty good RnB and Rap songs/singers out there.

Yeah, i've found out that i'm open to almost any pairing, coz i keep reading all different pairings in fics and liking them, but i like BB/Rae best. How can people wanna bash Usagi? She's the best, and of the people that bash her are Minako fans, then i'm sorry, but i have to say it, they're crazy, coz those two are pretty much the same.

I'm glad you lie mine too. Yes, Sam is me, well partly anyway, she's mostly based on me, but i also added in some things that i wanted to have (ie. the powers). I seriously hadn't meant to base her on me though, i just couldn't think of a name for her, and Sam was the first one i could think of. So sue me.

Yeah, it was nice meeting you too, and i'll definately add you to me e-mail list, my e-mails sambobabe11AThotmailDOTcom (just that way you know who it is sending you the e-mail).

Well, i'm now going to go back to reading this fic, i love it!

Later, Sam
kathren chapter 7 . 8/16/2005
dude she is kinda acting slutyish cant you make her hard to get?(usagi)
sailorstars16 chapter 13 . 8/4/2005
hey keep it going, i want to know what will happen! it's very good and i can't believe she has fallen for pigboy, or malfoy. i like the nickname pigboy. ha sorry anyway malfoy should learn respect and usagi is just the right person to do it.
SailorVengeance19 chapter 13 . 7/31/2005
personally i honestly think Usagi should give up on Draco and put the moves on Snape, But i still like it.