Reviews for I Am Scabbers, Hear Me Roar
edlrst chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
Very OOC, even considering the time it was written. And as to your question: this Pettigrew comes off as even a bigger coward than in canon. I think of him as a tragic figure, not a malicious one. (I know you probably won't read this - whatever)
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
good fic.
ApatheticOnion chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
*strangles Peter* DIE YOU &*$% % RAT! Hehe ... Ahem ... Nice job :)
dramaqueen717 chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
It is nice to hear a different pont of view.
hehe chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
No where does it specifically say that Peter was in Gryfindor.
nathalsa chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
Well written, very descriptive. I enjoyed it. You've done a lovely job with Pettigrew's tale, and you deserve acknowledgment. Keep up the wonderful work! )
Cestrel chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
This was such an excellent charictarisation (sp?. You portrayed Peter's jealousy, greed, and cowardice perfectly. I hate Peter Pettigrew. I do. But somehow, I find him immensely fascinating. What could have compelled him to betray his best friends like that? You gave an excellent insight into the matter.
Nanashi chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Poor Petee! ;_; Somehow your characterisation of him makes sense, and while I feel like I hate him, I also feel sorry for him. He's a lot more 3-dimensional in this fic, too. Kudos! _
Fantome chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Unique insight into Peter, with great detail about his feelings. I especially liked the description of how frightening and disappointing it was to be such a small animal. His opinion of Remus was really interesting. Great job!
quitesirius chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Great story! It's inspired me to write my own about how Peter felt.

quitesirius
Rikka chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
Wow, an excellent story! I really love your POV. I know some people wouldn't get the whole twisted-ness of it, but I think it really works! Very VERY good job!
lolo chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
that was so stupid James Potter is a pureblood you nitwit

get the facts stupid
Michelle Kai ou chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
VERY VERY GOOD STORY! I hope you weren't trying to make Peter good, thoe...he's just worse than before. ::sweatdrop::
prongs chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
i don't imagine things that way but it was extremly well written. personally it makes my stomach do flips to imagine anyone to be so twisted and i really don't imagine sirius remus and james that way, but as for the story itself it was scary, haunting and completly excellent!
prongs chapter 1 . 1/9/2002