Reviews for I Am Scabbers, Hear Me Roar
Amanita Lestrange chapter 1 . 12/25/2000
This was different, and believable too. Love Peter's take off on Dumbledore.
D.M.P. too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
Moon, I am absolutely spell-bound here. I love the way you're able to portray Peter in this ever-justificating light. His POV is very believable... Oh, my gosh, I can't even describe how much I loved this! Wonderful job! _
Aria-Alpha chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
Great! Great! Greatness is too little to express how good this story is!
Inna chapter 1 . 12/7/2000
That is soooo good. I can't think of any critisism at all. Evil ratfink...
Tanager chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
*whistles* Geeze-that was goooood! ) I can actually see how Peter would betray them... Hehehe. I'm so glad I looked at the end of COW one more time, I _thought_ it had the authors' names in there. Which reminds me. I should go and review that now. *sweatdrops* TTFN!
MSilverfoot chapter 1 . 11/19/2000
Your storys are amazing, plus the fact that they host something that many others don't have; the good guys don't always win, and that evil characters are not plain evil (though more evil than the good), and good characters - even the best - have problems, no matter how hidden. Round characters. All of them. It gives the story life and point. keep it up! write more, I-must-read-more-of-your-STUFF!
RavenNat chapter 1 . 11/2/2000
Wow. That is so good..!

Peter shouldn't hate Remus! Remus is nice, Scabbers is mean! ;)
Earthwalk chapter 1 . 10/3/2000
Whoa. I have never read such a masterfully twisted tale. (This is a compliment, in case I'm not making myself clear.) It's the tale of a self-pitying coward trying desperately to overcome his insecurities, and to get back at people for supposed injuries. You've made new inroads into character development, Moon-Wormtail's Animagus psychology, woven into his personality, is as intense as the superb portrayal of werewolf psychology you and CLS did in 'Call of the Wild.' Though I think Peter may well have meant what he said in the Shrieking Shack, this may well be what lies behind the coward who fears for his life. I think Lupin's PoV would be interesting to see along with Pettigrew's, as would be James'.
grommie chapter 1 . 8/29/2000
No remorse- no regret? A character beyond redemption..you did it gr8t :)

"One dead, one in Azabarn."

I LUV IT

WRITE MORE!
Eline chapter 1 . 8/17/2000
He's so bitter in this fic-great characterisation!
Juliana chapter 1 . 8/16/2000
Wow... that was very good but very twisted. You did an amazing job of climbing into Peter's head. And yet... you almost made me feel sorry for the slimeball in a few places. Very impressive. I think... that maybe one of the reasons everyone hates Peter so much (besides the obvious!) is that he's far too human. You have to wonder whether you would be so much better than him, in his situation... but that's a horrible thought! He's slime! Right?
Nemesis chapter 1 . 7/29/2000
Wow, you write really well! Very believable, and I don't think you made him too vile.
jynx13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2000
I HATE PETTIGREW!
Oreo chapter 1 . 5/29/2000
:;is laughing too hard at the title to read the story::
Joanna chapter 1 . 5/17/2000
Peter SUCKS! Aside the point, good story! Pettigrew is my least favorite character!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »