Reviews for I Am Scabbers, Hear Me Roar
Peevesispeeved chapter 1 . 5/7/2000
Fantastic, like your other stuff...
IcyRiddle chapter 1 . 5/2/2000
Very good... Another wonderful fic. It was very well written, good wording. I loved it. Lalala... I'm at school. This is fun. Oh well, Qsies, and great story!

-Icy the Sleepy
SomeHarryPotterFanatic chapter 1 . 4/22/2000
Oh my gosh! I never thought of Pettigrew of actually hating James, I always thought that he joined Voldemort because he was too frightened to do otherwise. Great Story! Great Job!
Loelia chapter 1 . 4/18/2000
Great story, great POV and emotion from Peter. Well done!
Bumblebee chapter 1 . 4/17/2000
Wow. This is really really good! I don't know if James was a Muggle-born though, I think he was pureblooded. Anyway... GREAT JOB!
SJP chapter 1 . 4/16/2000
I never review stories but I have to tell you that I really liked this. More More More
gina chapter 1 . 4/16/2000
that was EXCELLENT
Draca chapter 1 . 4/16/2000
No! NO! *covers eyes* I don't WANT to look at Pettigrew differently! *reads through fingers* Oh, but it's so GOOD, though!
Nemo chapter 1 . 4/16/2000
Peter Pettigrew has no right to anyone's pity, least of all his own. This is a very good story, you got inside Peter Pettigrew's head well.
Blaise chapter 1 . 4/16/2000
That was very good. I thought the touches of Remus' character were fascinating, the way you show the wolf in him all the time. In many ways it's unlike the way I imagine him, and yet it makes sense. I loved the line about him lecturing the others about the nature of evil. And the one about considering Peter a principle rather than a person. Not sure James is a muggle-born, but never mind. I liked your portrayal of Peter, too, especially how he twists what the others actually mean, and the bits about his father were intruiging. Well written.
Miss Thang chapter 1 . 4/15/2000
six hundred pounds of tasty herbivore? Weird, good, excellent; there are a million words to describe this story!
Madd Spammer chapter 1 . 4/15/2000
Lovely. Imaginative. Interesting perspective.
Allie chapter 1 . 4/15/2000
Great story!
netshark chapter 1 . 4/15/2000
Very strange...but I like it. An interesting glimpse into Pettigrew's personality.
Abbie chapter 1 . 4/15/2000
Wow! I am speechless! That was an amazing story.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »