Reviews for A Game Of Lost And Found
Rain of the Forest chapter 2 . 7/30
DON'T YOU DARE CALL THIS BORING!
StarElsie chapter 16 . 6/22
Update soon please
SakuraLuck chapter 16 . 6/9
Update? Please? Pretty Please?
SakuraLuck chapter 2 . 6/9
wait…sai's solid?
The dark of night5 chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
Hey, I've been reading your story and it's really good, but if you don't mind, I would like to point out something I noticed. You use a lot of Japanese words in your chapters mixed in with the English, and it detracts from the story a bit even if most of them are common words. Most of the readers aren't fluent in Japanese, so it breaks my concentration at least to to try and remember the English meaning. And sometimes, it makes the sentences sound awkward because Japanese grammar is very different from English grammar. If you will pardon my suggestion, things like honorifics and sound effects, or things like 'ano', 'eto', and things that don't translate directly into English but are important to the meaning of the story (like okaa-san, otou-san, etc.) work well in fanfics and most people are used enough to them that they don't bat an eye, so to speak. But too much makes it hard and breaks up the flow of writing.
On another note, I really am enjoying your story so far, and I agree with you wholeheartedly that Sai leaving was THE most heartbreaking thing and it should never have happened. So much pain.
HitomiFeito chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
I am so in love with this
DiaSphere chapter 16 . 6/13/2014
Hey there I've just read your FF and I must say I LOVE it. Kimi wa honto ni hidoi da yo, to stop at such a scene and then not write again for 8 YEARS. Well I assume it is a fruitless hope that you will finish this story or even read this review, but I would have wished for you to bring this story to an end. But still good work.
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 16 . 1/14/2014
I really love this! It's too bad it's discontinued... If you ever read this, please consider picking it up again ;)
mamita chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, hopefully upload more chapters, I love Sai and Hikaru are so cool and handsome, I like a lot this couple, for me is one of the best, and Hikaru silly is sometimes poor Sai, as if it never existed and Hikaru realizes too late how much you want to Sai, this because when that is gone, but not many fics of them, and among them could do more lovebirds hehe, while Hikaru is the uke, I like the couple Waya and Hikaru, these two stick together, I also like the fascination and others having Hikaru Ogata, although not always with Hikaru with Yongha I also like Hikaru, I also like the couple Akira and Hikaru, although sometimes not much clumping, nevertheless, because chemical and others if they have, for my Hikaru's rival Sai, Touya and although others are not bad, and that is note, I do not like Akari, is not that special, and gets into everything, so still thanks and kisses.
slasshh chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
such an interesting story but ... those random japanese words are bothering me so much T.T
RustedEagleWings chapter 16 . 11/12/2013
Absolutely brilliant story. I hope you finish as I love to see the rivalry between Akira and Yongha
soruen chapter 16 . 10/23/2013
Hi! I'm an old follower of this story, which remains to this day my favourite HnG ff by the way, but its been a really long time since we've heard from you so I was wondering if its been abandoned? If it is I would like to know just so I would no longer keep checking back every month... And about your other story, not to bug you about it, but just wondering if you had posted your old version of it somewhere else where I can reread it? I really missed it *o*
Guest chapter 16 . 9/22/2013
very good!
Leslie chapter 16 . 9/1/2013
I really really enjoy your story and I hope that you would continue this!
MissAX chapter 16 . 7/8/2013
LOVE THIS! Especially the Sai/Hikaru moments 3 And Yongha Akira rivalry to get Hikaru's attention is too funny to read! I LOL all the time in this, pls continue this! :))