Reviews for A Change
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
How exactly can he be expelled from a school he doesn't attend yet? Ummmm...duh? He's 11 and still in Muggle Primary school? I'm confused.
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
Love this. Ron was a bit of a git when he asked about werewolves.
LadyBritish chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Cutters Community? You SICK little bastard, this is serious stuff that people go through and you think it's COOL to read and write about it? You beast, you horrid, immature, revolting Bitch. I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I HATE YOU! People go through abuse too, the wonderful thing about the series is the way J.K Rowling delecatelyy used it, you wrote it for your own DISGUSTING pleasure.
Ugh, my stomach churns as I write this you Git. You should go and rot In HELL. UGH!
Darlarose17 chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
I just have to ask, if Harry is two years old when Remus takes him in & only eight years have passed since then, then he'd be 10 & as Mason is three years older than him, he'd be 13, so he wouldn't be in high school...good story...
butterflyrain23 chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
I really like it so far! Although I admit you scared me there for a minute when I thought him and ron were not going to be friends. It is cool though how you switched and he became friends with Hermonie first that makes the story different and intersting. Love the idea of him growing up in a good home with Remus too. I realize its been awhile since you have written any on this but if you do soon I would love to read more. you are doing a great job so far!
Marsupial Madness chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
WHHYYYYYYYYY did you abandon this story? It's pretty good and at the end you made it sound like you were going to continue it! gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I have to stop reading old stories that aren't finished, because I end up wanting more... rawr.
showstopper92 chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
love love love this story! great writing style
enjoyed the story chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
i reallywish you had kept going with this story- it was well written and well paced.
Mari92 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
That ending was soooooo cute! I must say that it was very very lovly and if this Remus was in the real world then I would happily marry him.

How he was taking care of Harry, and it was so alika a 2 year old, I know I work with them. I just found this story appealing to my warm heart. It is warming, gentle, lovly, funny and sad all in one.

you have the charisma in your story, you capture the readers interest imideatly, sorry for grammatical mistakes, I do those on occasion.
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
I absolutely love the beginning of this story. How Harry was raised from 2 years by Remus. I think that Remus and Harry have a very close relationship, and don't see anything wrong in Harry referring to Remus as dad. Afterall Harry doesn't remember is dad James, apart from through stories. I think we can all agree that both James & Lily wouldn't mind Harry calling Remus dad, because he was after all a close friend to both of them. I like the two people Harry's made friends with so far, Hermione and Neville.
Remus4Lyphe- Moonlight Night chapter 5 . 6/13/2009
this was great! so much talent! love the harry remus. update soon!
LillyRose95 chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
really gd story i hope there is an upd8
Vixen Uchiha chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
Will the rat get it? Lol I could see Harry telling Remus about Ron and his pet and it clicks. Like when you are an hour away from your house and you think you left something on and you turn around and go back to make sure
jojobevco chapter 5 . 10/8/2008