Reviews for The Ties that Bind Us
damagectrl.07 chapter 17 . 4/14/2013
This story was a great read. I love your portrayal of Rufus and Tifa, Rufus especially. The plot was good too.

A sequel would be awesome. If ever you plan on writing it then I'll be here to read and review.
It would be nice to read the alternate ending, I hope you do post it.
Cascade00 chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
Oh my Jesus I was expecting to know what those points add up to! Way to leave a cliff hanger even for the ending! Anyways I loved the story. Like seriously I was amazed this is my first fan fiction that I read of for Tifa and Rufus and if was damn good! You know I think I would like any fanfiction with Tifa in it!
x Euphoria chapter 17 . 4/22/2012
Very cute story] enjoyed all of it!
sakR9 chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
This is a cute idea, but I really douuubbbbtttt... or... I'm really against the fact that you let Rufus freely admit he's a virgin.

This is SHINRAAA we're talking about.. you know? I just think he would never ever admit that.

Plus he's acting nice enough as it is~ :D He's so hott!
sakR9 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Looking gooooooood~

But I think Tifa would have come to the realisation that it really WAS Rufus more quickly...

can't wait to read this~~
Kigaroo chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
Happy Tifa! Yay!
Lady Sybelle chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I'm soooo proud of you! Update for a sequel_
Rubymuto chapter 17 . 3/1/2010
aw kage. this is complete? feels like you stopped your story right in the middle.

cant wait for the sequel. your stories are some of the best on here. keep me posted _
chiharu-tanaka chapter 17 . 2/18/2010
Umm...this is a little hard. So I take it that the darker, alternate ending will lead to the sequel, yes? This was an awesome fanfic, and the alternate ending would be interesting. A sequel sounds awesome too, btw.

I'm just curious to know what's in the sequel tho. But I guess it's a spoiler, XD
0TerrorInABox0 chapter 17 . 2/16/2010
Great ending to a great fic. :D

I'd love to see the alternate ending. And if you feel up for writing it, I'd love to see a sequel too.
Yumi Reitenshi chapter 17 . 2/15/2010
It's almost over, I think I'm going to cry. Please have the heart to make a sequal. I love your work and I think college life would be boring without it. (Also, posting the alternate ending would be spatacullar!)
HOLY BEEP chapter 16 . 2/10/2010
do you know how happy you made me? I've been following and checking to see when this story would update for what feels like a decade now! But you updated and THANK YOU for doing so. I have to go back now and reread this awesome story again! :D:D

smiles for all
chiharu-tanaka chapter 16 . 2/2/2010
OMG you updated! XD

Sorry for the sudden fangirly-ness. But yay, an update! I wonder what that Casey girl is going to do now that she's trapped between following Tifa or following her orders.

And yay for the AVALANCHE gang getting back together again! And Red XI is simply adorable with a tie XDD

Keep up the good work!
Yumi Reitenshi chapter 16 . 2/2/2010
Thank God you're back,I thought you died or something.

Last time you updated, I was a freshman in Highschool, guess what I am now! Really where have you been (great chapter by the way. Sorry about this but this rant was hybernating in me for a long time.) I never heard of a four year brain far. think of something, even if it involves dancing turks in Hawaii.

Glad your back but prromise me jus.t one thing, update again before I'm off to graduate school
0TerrorInABox0 chapter 16 . 2/2/2010
Oh my gosh, you have no idea how happy I was to see that this story was updated! :D

This is one of my favorite RufusxTifa stories. I can't believe I didn't have it on my Story Alerts. Anyways, I love the whole idea of Cloud and Rufus being half-brothers and I think you've done an excellent job with the relationship between Rufus and Tifa. I wonder if Casey will still go through with her mission...

I'm excited to see how the ceremony goes; I'm looking forward to your next update!