Reviews for Auld Lang Syne
johanna chapter 10 . 1/25/2007
This was a great story. I wish that you would add more though.

It would be awsome if you did a story in which dick told bruce about what Jeremy McNabb had threatend dick with.

Ishkabod chapter 10 . 2/19/2004
Love the story and the prequel to it you did a really great job. Another sequel would be great cuz i like reading nightwing fanfics about Dick and Babs. You had the perfect balance of romance, Drama, Humour, Action and well Battyness contained within this story.
Thanks very much (Arigatoo gozaimasu)
blakdove chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
awesome story! all the characters are so believable and multidimensional, and the relationships between dick and barbara and dick and bruce are wonderful.
Coffee chapter 10 . 9/19/2001
Whoever you are, you have one of the best, sweetest stories that i've ever read and I certainly hope you keep writing cause not a lot of people can write from the heart. Good luck with your next endevor.
Airoia chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
Holy moley! This was one very awesome and extremely well written story! I loved it! ) ::sniff, sniff for Dick!::
teazer chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
All i know is, This story makes me want to read the original one...can you tell where i can find it?

p.s. this was one of the best stories i've read in a while...Thank for the good read.
gaz chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
Great story! Worth the annoyance of getting this computer to give it up. (for some reason this story was harder to get than any of the others) Loved the characterizations, and laughed at many great moments. I did not even mind the lack of his Nightwing persona.
Bart chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Great story line and use of flashback! Gives us more! Please!