Reviews for True Power
Ceilo chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
that was incredible. So cute and true! I love how you portrayed them too. I bet Bakura never imagined getting power in that way, did he?
silverscissors chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Perdiful and fluffy!

:: has nothing more to say ::
Misura chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
I liked the interpretation of the concept of power in this fic, as well as Bakura's realization of it (and the fic leaving the reader just before he makes his choice). [Mais quand tu le peux, tu n'est pas oblige a le faire.] (Nope, I still don't know french. -_-;)
Aukum chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
This was a very cute and sweet story that I certainly enjoyed reading. The words you chose to use were appropriate and the writing style was concise. The last line was very potent and I'm very impressed with how you you showed (as opposed to just telling) the reader the feelings that Yami Bakura felt towards Ryou.

I would have liked to get a slightly better impression of Ryou's feelings towards Yami Bakura. However, using the word "slut" when Ryou is referring to his feelings towards Bakura seems a bit odd and out of place with the rest of the story's language. In any case, good work.
Mistress of Azure chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Very good. I like when you do short pieces like this, it adds to the story if it's not long and drawn out. Does that make sense? Anyway, it was most excellent.

(I like the French bit at the end.)

This is going on my faves.
thomas jefferson is my homeboy chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
'Tis sweet! And serious! Short, but it adds to the basic point of this fic, ne? Simple, but complicated. Heh. I love the deep musings of Baku-chan. Fantastic work!