Reviews for Median
crookshies chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I liked it
Cat chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I like your writting style. And if you wanted turn this into a multi-chapter fic. I would love to read it.
WritingTablet chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Well damn, if Shall Pass was amazing, this was just INCREDIBLE. 3

I love your Hinata, I'd expect nothing less than her being involved in the life of Naruto and Sakura's child
theprincesshime chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This is thought provoking in a serious way & so, so, terribly sad...with just a smidgen of hope mixed in. It's bittersweet. I find myself thinking, "maybe it'll all turn out ok in the end..." but then again, maybe it won't. That's life.

AMAZING. You have some serious talent.
Dee chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Somehow.. That's really sad. But it is some damn good, well-written sad you got here.

Unique in that it does not present a happy ending.. or any hope at all, actually. Well, maybe a little. But then, not much. Nevertheless, great job! Keep writing. :)
puregarnet chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Beautiful So, so sad.
Tamar chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
That was great. very deep and heart-felt. Keep writing.
empty dialogue chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
That.. was... heart wrenching.
Titan of Saturn chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Wow. Just- damn. *Damn.*

Sorry for the language, I've never done that before, but that's my reaction. I'm stunned. It's the only way I can describe it. You blew me away. I kept clutching at the characters' shifting thoughts but they slid away like smoke through my fingers as I read, and it left me with a sort of ache in my chest because I could see them slipping away from the characters too. Not just Sasuke, though his were the most important and invoked a desperate sense of urgency in me, but Iruka and Hinata and even Mio. Mio was- not really perfect, in the sense of the word, because that isn't what the story *is*. Mio and how we saw her was something primal, and it left me nearly gasping, trying to reach for some sort of perchance because I could *feel* her twisted sort of freefall, even as I wasn't sure if it had already happened or not.

This left me with a terrible ache of sadness and terror in my chest, and for some reason I fell almost afraid to cry. There are so few stories that hit me as emotionally as this one has. Stunned disbelief turned into such a whirlwind of emotion . . . this is an incredible story.

"She is so serious, as if she were intent on saving a drowning teammate, and if he could articulate his thoughts he would warn her that she is too small to do any good. She will only be dragged down as well. . . . She is so serious, as if she were intent on saving a drowning teammate, and if he could articulate his thoughts he would warn her that she is too small to do any good. She will only be dragged down as well. . . . When he wraps his hand around hers, he's not sure if he's pulling her into the shadows or hanging on for dear life. . . . It's as if she knows it's a losing battle . . . But she is his daughter, and she smiles and doesn't let go." This concept here, this is what it is. It embodies the sense of the story that's affected me so much. Thank you for this.
coeur de lyon chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
This is absolutely amazing.

You're a brilliant writer.
emmy.raen chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Wow. This is... just... wow.

Kind of sad. I feel for Naruto and Sakura's child.

It touched me, in a way. This was beautiful. I have one of your fics on my favorites, this will be the second. I like your writing style, it's diffrent, it's refreshing. I'm glad that you kept Sasuke in character. Great job. I'm looking foward to reading more from you. :)
inconstant heart chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
This is beautiful. It's simple, but there's so much emotion. Naruto and Sakura's fates really just broke my heart and the Iruka and Mio scene, where he waits for her to show a little of her parents in her... Wow. Really.

Thank you for this; I didn't think it was possible to find a story in the Naruto fandom that's just so tragically *honest* (Because realistically, I couldn't imagine Sasuke doing anything else than raise a weapon in this situation.). Fantastically written, and I hope to see more from you one day.
AB Firestar chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
I've never read such brilliance in so long. You've left me speechless really...like a captured sun. A beautiful image...I admire your writing beyond any contemporary writer on this site.
Celira chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Not inclined to profanity, but that is fcuking beautiful.
dizzturbd-ethereal chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
I liked this. Good portrayal of Sasuke. You captured his personality well.