Reviews for Homecoming
So cute and fluffy fic.
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Aw! How cute! XD
theRASTAproject chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
bravo bravo! RAD JOB DUDE! MARTIN/LATEROSE FOR LIFE!
Hunter Stag chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Cute. I would have liked a kiss, though.
Omoi-ame chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Oh! So cute! _ it's adorable! _ I like your writing style, too.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Beautiful peace and one of the more well written Redwall fics that I've seen in a long time that aren't humor fics. it captures all that is what we love about Martin and Rose. Thank you.
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Laterose and Martin- that was a story I cried for, and I don't cry for books often. When Laterose made that first eagle call- I knew. I knew that girl wouldn't last through the entire book, because Martin went on to be alone and without any other love. (And in this, I can say that I've written Rose and Martin- they're fun to write.) This catches part of their original chemistry- just why Martin went to brooding, later.
somone chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
great in the last 2 lines
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
*squeals*

A happy ending for Martin the Warrior! Martin/Rose rocks my socks! Woot!
KatoniHeshimi chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Very nice and cute. I say that is a great way to end te Martin and Rose "cliffhanger"... well, in my mind, I think their brief relationship ended too fast. Definiately a favorite. Great job!
Phyllis Nodrey chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
YOU ROCK! Rose's death was, like, the WORST thing that happened in the whole Redwall saga. (But I believe she was reincarnated in Cornflower so she could be with Matthias, who is the reinacarnation of Martin, right?)

Thanx for bringing Martin & Rose back together.

This is GREAT!
furry animal chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
oh... pretty!
Bubonic Woodchuck chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
This fic deserves to be 'awwed.' It's the best-written, fluffiest MartinRose fic I have ever read, and for that reason it deserves a special little spot on my Favourites List.

Most of the stuff here is swimming in grammatical errors. Most of the stuff here is lacking in good characterisation. Yours is neither.

Keep up the wonderful work. You've got so much potential.
Kira of Tirmal chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Wow. You've managed to turn an (admittedly cliche'ed) subject into a beutifully written and not at all cliche'ed story. (apostrophes there are supposed to be accents.) Your powers of description are staggering. Your characterization is impeccable. This is a beautiful story. I really cannot find anything to give constructive criticism on, except...why the disclaimer about the mole accents? There are no moles in your story.

Kira of Tirmal
Brownblade chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
That is SO very good! I wish more people would write about Martin Rose fics, and about the Dark Forest.