Reviews for The Final Act
Captain America-Winter Soldier chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
You EVIL, EVIL, EVIL, EVIL, EVIL, EVIL, EVIL, EVIL, EVIL, EVIL, EVIL, EVIL, EVIL, EVIL, EVILx1,000,000,000 PERSON! How dare you leave us with a cliff hanger! *Starts a riot* I THINK THIS WILL TEACH YOU NOT TO LEAVE US WITH A CLIFF HANGER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Evil laugh*
Eden B chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
Loved it!
EasilyDistractedBookWorm chapter 21 . 12/9/2012
I liked it bunches! I've read most of your Justice League stories and I can't wait for more!
SpeedIronDetective32 chapter 21 . 11/16/2012
Awesome story! couldn't stop reading. Amazing job! :D
Megz21 chapter 19 . 10/10/2011
This story is INTENSE AS AL HELL xD I love it :D

you did an insane job on this this really brings out the bond the team have with each other - plus it's focused on the flash x3 haha

I didn't know why but I like when the main character or at least a character I like a lot is in a situation like this i .. just don't know why besides it adds to the suspense which have MASTERED!

Anyway GREAT! Fabulous FANTABULOUS JOB :D I'm very excited as to see what happens keep it up
SaphirWereTigrss chapter 21 . 12/27/2010
EEEVVVVEEERRRYYYONE LOVES FLASH! cos' he's awesome, epic, and everything else! loved the story (apart from the fact it was flashbashing but he got better so it's okay! *_*)
Random chapter 21 . 6/19/2010
Just something that I think you should alter with your storywriting. The actual stories are brilliant it's just the way that you set them out that is confusing. When you are writing from one person's persective and then changing to another's please use a line breaker.

I just found that it was a little harder to read and to follow when you leave them out. Also in some chapters I found that there were inconsistencies with how names were written.

I love the stories that you write and I'm just a big a Flash fan as you. You are a very talented writer and I have read most of your stories, I hope to see more from you soon.

Random
nequam-tenshi chapter 21 . 5/19/2010
Wow. good story!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 21 . 9/23/2008
interesting. very good
Autumnights chapter 21 . 9/20/2008
Ah, another good Flash fic. The grammar and formatting wasn't prefect, but the plot was worth it. And a nice long one too. So nice to have a dependable author like you, and a wonderfully creative Flash fan that is so compatible with my greedy imagination. Thanks for the fic!
warrior of worlds chapter 21 . 6/16/2008
hey not bad of a story. i really enjoyed it!
8yume chapter 20 . 1/2/2008
that was so alsome. but one question, did i miss a flash back when bbruce met wally?
Necocat chapter 21 . 6/9/2007
OMG this story was awesome! you're really really REALLY good at this D
ChiakiAngel chapter 21 . 5/6/2007
Good job, this is going in my favorites! _
ItzAGoodThing chapter 21 . 9/13/2006
I CERTINLY hope you are happy. You have kept me up one hour past my bedtime! But oh MAN was it worth it! I don't feel like such an outsider craving stories that involve league weakness and the pull they have for that member. Keep up the good work oh

newest-member-to-my-author-list of mine!