Reviews for A Bottle of the Good Stuff
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
That made me giggle, a bit hysterically.
Aiden86 chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
yeah cool. love it. so funny. I have tears in my eyes, oh my god.
anonymous chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
don't stop writing! i love all of your stories and want you to update so badly. i want to see what's next with jess and rory!
Serenity'sVision chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
I like it. I always laugh alot when Jess curses up a storm!
Miss Kells Bells chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Yeah, so chapter 1 bored me, so did chapter 2...but it was all worth it, the ending was great, I want to marry you know, lol.
SiriuslyRory chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
i love the story but i dont think jess would just stand there and curse and i dont think he would talk so openly about sex with rory to luke. but this is ur story so do wat u want! loving it!
Leeying chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
You know what he's just as much as I- Jesus Christ to the fucking flipping lord what the hell just bit me! Sorry. Okay anyways he's just as much as a potty mouth as I am
Certifiably Insane chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
ha! Aw, loved this one too!

xx

Kat
nD kS nW chapter 2 . 4/6/2005
go go go
Spreeaholic1 chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
more? cause i would love more
Neo-moose chapter 2 . 12/30/2004
WTF! Add another chapter. Hurry up, Jess is hot when he's angry!
muse-of-the-fairies chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
Wow! Now this is a great story... It has real spunk!
Not the Reigning Lorelai chapter 2 . 8/17/2004
Shame on Jess for cursing! Ok if Luke and Lorelai get married then Rori and Jess would be kinda related. Eww! But I still want Jess and Rori to be together. It's kinda weird.
coffeechick87 chapter 2 . 8/5/2004
Is there More?

'Cause I really want more.

-Jayde
enigmatic darling chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
I can't believe I didn't read this yet. This is wonderful. And fabulous. And hilarious. And I love it!

Luke and Jess drinking at Luke's bachelor party? Hilarious. I love the relationship between those two, and you write them so well. They talk about the big things happening in their lives as if it's not a big deal, and they do it with humor, and it makes me laugh.

So... Rory? Damn her for running away. I don't even think I need to put an 'again' after that sentence. :P

I loved Jess: “She’s everywhere!