Reviews for A Bottle of the Good Stuff
lucial chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
Holy s* this was so funny and so expected from both of them.

Are you gonna continue?;)
punkcatwitissues chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
E! You updated! You rock! You rule! Ego inflated enough now? :) Go work on the bar story! lol
rainwater tears chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
Lee, you entertain me.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
perfect
Gilmore chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Great one :)!
helle18 chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Hey Lee!

Great work as always. I think you could continue this one if you like, I would surely like to see it continued. *wink wink* It's got some things to dive into more, like Rorys point of view. I kinda want to know what happened between them earlier.

Keep up the great, superfantastic work. )
Anna G chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Are you gonna write more or is this a one parter? I kinda like the way it is, but I wouldn't mind if you wrote more... Anyways, good, funny story. I loved it.
someone5 chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Where do you find the time? the ideas? It's so simple, but so..funny, sardonic, perfect.
Lunatic Lorenzio chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
luke drinking something stronger than beer...nup can't see it...luke getting drunk on vodka...nup can't see it...and it actually makes quite a hilarious picture. i like it. it's a good sotry and jess is very jess...is there more to come?
sarahl chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
i love it! poor jess, i kinda feel like he's prolly given up on women rite now in the show reality. this gona be continued? cuz i really think you should, it's got some good stuff to go on :D great work!
punkcatwitissues chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
AW! *thinks* Nope, that's really all I have to say.
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3