Reviews for My Buddy, My Friend
SugarDevil chapter 2 . 10/30/2005
haha, I have the exact same type of lunch schedule at my school. I'm in c lunch. I really enjoy this story. I saw that you were going to be on vacation and I was like, ok, so it might be awhile before you update, then I looked at the year and I was like "oh". Please Please Please continue this! I can't have started reading this only to have it never continue! I'll even help you if you need it, I am more than willing, as long as it keeps going.

lots of love (and hopes of an update)

Kris
boogie chapter 2 . 9/4/2004
hey yall whers da nxt chappy i need to reed so write
noname00 chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
hey that's the type of lunch i got at my school since i too have 4 classes anyways when will rob and rae hook up well just update soon ok _
NOTONENEMORE chapter 2 . 7/1/2004
great story! I luv it, Raven actually isn't quite the loner anymore now that she has freinds...but wouln't it make it more interesting if they like all made newer friends and she was all by herself or sumthing..hehe and a great evil rises ! MUAHAHHA...no ;; sorry get carried away sumtimes, well i luv the story and hope u update...just can't wait to see what happens! HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!
Killer Moth chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
I know ALL about the separate lunch periods. Oy. Anyway, I like it, you're building. Good, good. Starfire's in the mix, interesting. I wonder about Terra? If she's shows up, great. If not, no matter. Other than the shortness of the chapter length, and more than that the lack of dialogue, it was fine. Enjoy your trip and look forward to the next one.
Chaos Tears chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
this is a really good story so far, i love AUs

i hope u gat more up REAL soon )
byebyebb18 chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
Really soon.
Raven A. Star chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
Dude! You're school is cool! We only have A and B lunch periods, and A lunch starts at 5th period and B lunch starts at 6th period! Oo' Awesome chapter! Finally, Starfire has arrived! Update soon! XD
Killer Moth chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
I like this, I think it has real potential. Best friends romantic relationship make for GREAT drama. I hope you establish that. Also I wish you do another chapter like this but them a little older. Not quite high school but getting there. Build up and establishing tone here is critical in a piece like this. Just some thoughts. I'd like this to shine. Look forward to the next one.
shorty chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
the cutest fic i ever read! i think you did a pretty good job..i cant wait to see what happens in the next chapter when they're in high school..keep up the great work and update soon, please?
pheonix chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
i like ur story!
RobinLover chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
THIS...IS...HILAROUS!
Raven A. Star chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
NO! You have to update soon! You must you must YOU MUST! That is so CUTE!