Reviews for Guiding Star
SkylerNight chapter 21 . 1/27/2014
OMG I am finally fudgin done with this one, and then one the second to last chapter I relized that there was another part to it, ain't that amazing. Btw this fanfic is going on my top 10.
SeriliaNight chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
You make these chapters are so long, not the I'm complaining, it's just that it takes me like a little less then an hour to read at least ONE chapter. I ussally read fanfics at night right before I go to bed, like you know as bedtime stories and stuff. So basily I can only read like only three chapters a night if I'm lucky enough to get to three cause like I have a(says under breath) bedtime, and so it's like about nine or nine thirty or something like that, and I read fanfics till like midnight, so I still have at least six or seven hours of sleep. Tbh I didn't think that the chapters would be so long, not to be mean or anything like that.
SeriliaNight chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
OMG when the cane hit Cyborg I has laughing sooooo hard and I was almost crying!
sierrrra-renee chapter 21 . 1/10/2013
Yessss story! Keep me interested! I love it.
Sissy chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Raven definitely went in on him in this chapter. Yes!
rhinosaurus chapter 14 . 12/21/2012
Nothing left but a finger? Very Peter Pettigrew of him. Haha! I wonder if it's an intentional Harry Potter referencing or not..

I love this story BTW and everything about you (everything I've gathered about you from your way of writing and your author's notes anyway).
xxGUSHINESSxx chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
I liked how Babs and Starfire became friends instead of enimies. It was a nice change from other stories! Great work by the way!
bmwgirl123 chapter 21 . 10/16/2011
One of the best stories that I have read in a while, thank you for making Teen Titans real for me again. I've enjoyed the story. "All good things must come to an end."

~bmwgirl123
bmwgirl123 chapter 20 . 10/16/2011
Behind the veil was Robin's soon-to-be wife, Starfire~ RobStar 4EVER!
bmwgirl123 chapter 19 . 10/16/2011
Robin is so caring! :)
bmwgirl123 chapter 18 . 10/16/2011
Slade has always been my fave villan...LOL i can't help it
bmwgirl123 chapter 17 . 10/16/2011
:D AWESOME CHAPTER ONCE AGAIN.
bmwgirl123 chapter 16 . 10/16/2011