Reviews for Guiding Star
Teerisha chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
Teerisha chapter 12 . 10/16/2011
Robin in a suit is beyond stunning Starfire, you'd be blown away~

Starfire in her cocktail dress is very beautiful, wouldn.t you agree Robin?
Teerisha chapter 11 . 10/16/2011
Starfire is so nice~
Teerisha chapter 8 . 10/16/2011
i love Robin hahahaa
Teerisha chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
Love what you do with the characters~
Teerisha chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
This chapter was even longer than the previous one! love it!
Teerisha chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
I really love how your chapters are very long!
Teerisha chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
I totally love this story!
Teerisha chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Robin and Starfire! Love them two~
Teerisha chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
RobStar 4EVER
Teerisha chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
i love this story !
Aureate Wings chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
This is the perfect story to just sit back with a carton of Haagen-Dazs Dulce de Leche and unwind, letting the words of Adamant Eve send you deeper and deeper into the wonderful plots. I feel like I'm right there with the titans, and anyone who has enough skill to do that deserves to be favorited. "Darkfire" is next on my reading list!
Aureate Wings chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
This story immediately caught my eye among other RobxStar fanfics. I've been blown away by the excellent authorship that is so hard to find amid all the novice writers (including myself). The story is so unique and well thought out, instead of the usual fanservice that people post!

Also, for this chapter, I thought of the perfect song for Starfire when the rest of the Titans left to fight Plasmus: "Scheisse" by Lady GaGa. Some of the lyrics really speak volumes for poor Starfire.

"When I'm on a mission

I rebuke my condition.

If you're a strong female,

You don't need permission.

I, I wish I got to dance on a single prayer

I, I wish I could be strong without somebody there

I, I wish I got to dance on a single prayer

I, I wish I could be strong without the schei├če, yeah"

It's kind of understandable for Starfire to feel like that. She rebukes her condition (of blindness)! Also, Starfire doesn't speak German, but she can if you like (by kissing a German dude)!

I was pretty bummed by the angst, but the story is still grabbing my interest. Many thanks to this brilliant author.
410 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »