Reviews for Guiding Star
Cool Cat 96 chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Very good.
eventidespirit chapter 3 . 7/25/2004
OMG excellent, awesome, wonderful story you have here. I started reading it last week, but didn't get a chance to finish it until now. It's so great...flawless characterization. I can't believe that you don't have more reviews, it's such a great story, and it's nice to see it feature my two favorite TT characters depicted so well. This reminds me of this really great angsty story that focuses on Raven and BB called Bring Me to Life by TheSageOfStory, in that it involves a charcater getting injured and the effects of it on the team. I think I'm just blabbing on so I'll stop this review promptly.

Side note: Thanks for reviewing my stories. lol I did wirte a reply to one of them which is posted up in my profile. And neat, that comment about BB/R was insipiring?
ScarletAngel68 chapter 3 . 7/25/2004
What are you talking about? Even if these chapters weren't exactly action-packed, I didn't mind. I admire you for how well you are writing the reactions of the Titans, it's completley beleiveable. It's so sweet how Cyborg and Beast Boy brought CDs over. Burned away...would be cool if they went to Tamaran and found a cure there. Hopefully there will be an explanation for the "burned away" bit, it's really interesting. I'm glad this is a sequel to Wondergirl. This story, like that one, is very, very good. Going on my favorites list so that I can read the next chapters as they come. _ I only have one question: What is Ben Gay?
Maureen chapter 3 . 7/22/2004
I have always loved teen titans and thought that Starfire and Robin need to get together. Make the next chapter soon!
peachy-kin chapter 3 . 7/9/2004
amazing fanfic! truly one of a kind! correctly spelled, wonderful grammar and a bit of humor in dark and dramatic moments! you truly are the best out there! And oh, will Starfire be a burden to them all? I mean, sure they will help her in any way they kind and she probably won't ask that much help but still, after a long time, blindness will really become a neusance unless you have already gotten used to it, right? what am I babbling anyway? will Starfire leave the team when she can't fight with her laserball eyes anymore? hope not! wonderful! keep on rockin' Anna-neko!
Jeanne-Marie St. Juste chapter 2 . 7/9/2004
Wonderful update! Absolutely wonderful! Star is so amazing! She is the one comforting her panicked friends even if she's the one who needs to be consoled! Reminds me of Kaoru-chan really! :) And what did Robin say when he was in his milk-drugged moment? Ah! My imagination is already going wild with the possibilities! Wonderful! You are the GREATEST!
bunny133 chapter 3 . 7/9/2004
OMG! I LOVW IT! PLEASE UPDATE SON!
BatGurl513 chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
I deleted that story. My friend gave me the first chapter to write (Lindsi Clark) and she said that she wanted me to finish it. I got off the phone with her a second ago. She wanted me to lose my account because I was getting more reviews than she was. I'm sorry you were dragged into this. Please forgive me and my, to put it politely, ignorant friend.
BatGurl513 chapter 3 . 7/8/2004
Hiya Anna! Guess what? I just started a story today and, ironically, it's just like you're 'Mind Of a Woman' I think it was called . . . But I'll try to fix mine so they won't be exactly alike! But this story is EXCELLENT! Great work! Please update!
Numena chapter 3 . 7/8/2004
This fic just keeps getting better every time it's updated! I like how the last two chapters have been slowly paced, any faster and it wouldn't seem realistic. Your characterizations are fantastic..Beast Boy turning into a cat for Star was perfect..You're pushing the characters into situations they've never been before, while still keeping them in character, great stuff!

..and this is a long review..*grin* Oops!
MaysukoLondon chapter 3 . 7/8/2004
POOR STAR! That was the bestest chappie in the universe. I wanna know what happens next...so what happens next? How will the titans deal with such a big blow to the team? Will any of them even suggest that Star be taken off the team? I hope not. Ahem, CONTINUE!
Exiled-Knight chapter 3 . 7/8/2004
Incredible job with chapters 2 and 3. Can't wait until the next chapter, Keep Writing.
SoularFlare chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
DUDE! My hearts still pounding! Did Starfire go blind? And if that's the case, then what will Robin do? Please update this soon!
Sifu Soul chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Oh, wow. That was great. I didn't review Wondergirl 'cause I knew I was coming straight here. Anyway, I can't wait to see the next chapter. Hurry, Hurry, HURRY!
Jeanne-Marie St. Juste chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Wah! I hate you! No wait! I love you! You are the most talented fanfiction writer out there and you're a businesswoman? Why not become a professional writer? Anyway, is Starfire blind? No! You just can't do that! .Can't! But you're story is so good! It was like riding an emotional rollercoaster! Please keep up the good work anna-neko and I totally adore your stories!
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 Next »