Reviews for Guiding Star
SoularFlare chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
DUDE! My hearts still pounding! Did Starfire go blind? And if that's the case, then what will Robin do? Please update this soon!
Sifu Soul chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Oh, wow. That was great. I didn't review Wondergirl 'cause I knew I was coming straight here. Anyway, I can't wait to see the next chapter. Hurry, Hurry, HURRY!
Jeanne-Marie St. Juste chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Wah! I hate you! No wait! I love you! You are the most talented fanfiction writer out there and you're a businesswoman? Why not become a professional writer? Anyway, is Starfire blind? No! You just can't do that! .Can't! But you're story is so good! It was like riding an emotional rollercoaster! Please keep up the good work anna-neko and I totally adore your stories!
Jeanniestorm chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
NO! She's not blind is she? She can't see him at all? She's faking, right? NO! Her eyes can't shine anymore? Does that mean they can't glow when she shoot lazer star bolts out of them? Has she lost her power? Say it ain't so! Aside from the questions, GREAT STORY!
bunny133 chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
AH! I LOVE it! OMG! I'm IN TEARS! anyway, PLEASE update soon!
StarfireRobin4ever chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
omg u better continue! pleese?
mysterymaiden7 chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
OMG. Can't resist reviewing. What a horrible thing to happen to somone so nice! I hope Robin can keep his cool and be there for her!
Exiled-Knight chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
You have done it again. God you are an amazing writer. Not only is the story suspenseful and emotional and perfect, but you write very smart and make the readers feel like adults when they read it. It makes me happy to be able to read something and not have to scoff at the simplicty of the words or how if a larger word is used the author will explain the meaning in parentheses. I can't wait for more, please keep writing.
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28