Reviews for Guiding Star
Aureate Wings chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
This story immediately caught my eye among other RobxStar fanfics. I've been blown away by the excellent authorship that is so hard to find amid all the novice writers (including myself). The story is so unique and well thought out, instead of the usual fanservice that people post!

Also, for this chapter, I thought of the perfect song for Starfire when the rest of the Titans left to fight Plasmus: "Scheisse" by Lady GaGa. Some of the lyrics really speak volumes for poor Starfire.

"When I'm on a mission

I rebuke my condition.

If you're a strong female,

You don't need permission.

I, I wish I got to dance on a single prayer

I, I wish I could be strong without somebody there

I, I wish I got to dance on a single prayer

I, I wish I could be strong without the schei├če, yeah"

It's kind of understandable for Starfire to feel like that. She rebukes her condition (of blindness)! Also, Starfire doesn't speak German, but she can if you like (by kissing a German dude)!

I was pretty bummed by the angst, but the story is still grabbing my interest. Many thanks to this brilliant author.
Th3 Twi1ight 5tar chapter 18 . 7/17/2011
OMG! (Wow I can not belive I just said that.) I love Marilyn Manson! Me and my mom used to tour wiht his when I was realy young. He is acually a jerk... but his band is pretty cool... so anyways great story so far and I loved the Manson part! Luv Th3 Twi1ight 5tar!
Happy Face chapter 12 . 5/23/2011
These chapters are so long!

realy good, but LONG!
fionagurls1301 chapter 21 . 3/23/2011
Wowie wow wow! Amazing story! I couldn't stop reading until I finished it! I love it so much! Can't wait to read your next one! (:
sweetanimebunny chapter 21 . 1/24/2011
please update soon it's such a good story !
steven chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
rlly great story,just one thing though

am i the only one or is there not a story with a "lemon"in it concerning rabxstar,ive seen a lot with bb&ray but ive nvr seen one with i dont think bound to u should count,hell if the author didnt give a hint i would of nvr noticed it

ugh i sound like a perv saying wat i just said but as robin sais it,i dont give a s-
Alathon chapter 21 . 3/27/2010
I quite enjoyed this story. It has pretty much everything I look for in fanfiction: an interesting story that deviates sharply from the canon, some decent humor and action, and most importantly, credible and enjoyable characterization. Particularly impressive was that, for a story about teenagers dealing with a very hard and dramatic problem, it was done with a bare minimum of emo. The conclusion of the story was quite good as well, particularly the twist that, while somewhat improbably complex, is totally genre-appropriate.

It's a bit unfortunate that the rest of the cast got sidelined in favor of Robin and Starfire, but also understandable.. there's only so much screen time to go around, and the Gotham crew needed a goodly chunk to be relevant.
Crimson Black chapter 21 . 12/4/2009
Wonderfully well written story and even more wonderfully well crafted. Please don't ever stop writing.
HOCHMODEL chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
I just wanted to thank you for making Starfire booksmart. Everyone seems to see her as dumb, but she is only ignorant and accually quite bright. so, thanks. It is good so far. I shall continue reading.
Danielle chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
I've always loved this opening chapter. When Starfire say, "Richard," I get all emotional.
Puddehcat chapter 16 . 6/2/2007
heh heh heh... stem cells reminds me of 'Kenny Dies' so much *shakes head smiling*
Layoverinboston chapter 21 . 5/21/2007
love it
Pirategirl0 chapter 21 . 1/20/2007
Best story ever
She'sDaRebel chapter 21 . 10/29/2006
Oh please update soon! I'm new her and i just wanted to let you know your stories are amazing, AND I say it to all my favourite writers so...well update k. )
rEd RoSe-StArFiRe-RoSeFiRe chapter 5 . 10/11/2006
wow this is so good off the read the next chapter
411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »