Reviews for Guiding Star
love it
Pirategirl0 chapter 21 . 1/20/2007
Best story ever
She'sDaRebel chapter 21 . 10/29/2006
Oh please update soon! I'm new her and i just wanted to let you know your stories are amazing, AND I say it to all my favourite writers so...well update k. )
rEd RoSe-StArFiRe-RoSeFiRe chapter 5 . 10/11/2006
wow this is so good off the read the next chapter
AmethystButterfly chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
isn she supposed to say i can't see, not i couldn't see?
teen freak chapter 6 . 4/20/2006
uh-huh, thas' what i'm talkin bout!
CradleToGrave chapter 13 . 4/19/2006
Tee hee. This is a very good story, and yes, it was rather mean.
CradleToGrave chapter 12 . 4/19/2006
They are FINALLY getting somewhere. Where do you watch Justice League? They don't play it on Cartoon Network anymore...
CradleToGrave chapter 10 . 4/19/2006
/Heavy sigh/ All in due time...Wonderful story, I can tell you've been very thorough with this.
454513467 chapter 16 . 12/18/2005
now... is it that Cyborgy has bad timing or that you just didn't want to go any farther? lol.
Dansgirl34 chapter 21 . 10/28/2005
I just finished all 21 chapters...it took me forever but it was worth it! Your story was great, you wrote Star and Rob perfectly! I am going to go and read the sequel! Keep up the great work!
katiidid chapter 21 . 10/4/2005
wow- absolutly incredible! i've heard so much about it that i just had to read it! i love how you kept starfire's sweet innocence, but made her very smart and sassy- i tire of people making her seem so clueless. you built her and robin's relationship perfectly too- it wasn't rushed but it wasn't long and drawn out either. i hope you keep writing for a long time because this was amazing!
Nicole chapter 21 . 8/21/2005
You did an awesome job with the first part. You were incredibly descriptive and I caught the actual personalities of the characters. Keep writing. I can't wait to read the second part!
Tevrah chapter 21 . 8/7/2005
That was a great fic! I'm going to go and read the sequel now! I can't wait to find out what happens!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Yeah! This is a good story! I hope the rest of it stands up to the beginning! Superb job!
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »