Reviews for Guiding Star
teen freak chapter 6 . 4/20/2006
uh-huh, thas' what i'm talkin bout!
CradleToGrave chapter 13 . 4/19/2006
Tee hee. This is a very good story, and yes, it was rather mean.
CradleToGrave chapter 12 . 4/19/2006
They are FINALLY getting somewhere. Where do you watch Justice League? They don't play it on Cartoon Network anymore...
CradleToGrave chapter 10 . 4/19/2006
/Heavy sigh/ All in due time...Wonderful story, I can tell you've been very thorough with this.
The Heavens' Answer chapter 16 . 12/18/2005
now... is it that Cyborgy has bad timing or that you just didn't want to go any farther? lol.
Dansgirl34 chapter 21 . 10/28/2005
I just finished all 21 chapters...it took me forever but it was worth it! Your story was great, you wrote Star and Rob perfectly! I am going to go and read the sequel! Keep up the great work!
katiidid chapter 21 . 10/4/2005
wow- absolutly incredible! i've heard so much about it that i just had to read it! i love how you kept starfire's sweet innocence, but made her very smart and sassy- i tire of people making her seem so clueless. you built her and robin's relationship perfectly too- it wasn't rushed but it wasn't long and drawn out either. i hope you keep writing for a long time because this was amazing!
Nicole chapter 21 . 8/21/2005
You did an awesome job with the first part. You were incredibly descriptive and I caught the actual personalities of the characters. Keep writing. I can't wait to read the second part!
Tevrah chapter 21 . 8/7/2005
That was a great fic! I'm going to go and read the sequel now! I can't wait to find out what happens!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Yeah! This is a good story! I hope the rest of it stands up to the beginning! Superb job!
IllegalDayNightSnappingIguana chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Hiya! I don't have time to finish reading this story right now, because my internet time is down to about eleven or twelve minutes (and i still have to do some other stuff... if i were just reading fanfictions i'd use every second to do this) but so far i really really like this story. My friend Caitlyn (xBxMYxJAMESxDEANxcandyclouds) has been bugging me for a couple weeks now to read this story and, though I really did mean to because she almost always gives me good stories to read, I just kept forgetting about it. So now I read the first chapter and I can't wait to move on to the next one. So I guess I'll continue to read it and love it! :-d Woops... down to nine minutes... talk to you later!

-winter-
Tlas chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Man, I am obsessed with this story...must peel eyes away from screen...urk!
ClarinetWrathArineko chapter 5 . 5/26/2005
i'm only up to chapter 5, but it is pretty good. added!
Neko Starfire chapter 21 . 5/17/2005
excellent story, its brilliant. i cant wait for part two!
Xzero chapter 21 . 5/16/2005
I will readily admit that it is not often that I read fanfiction outside of two fandoms, and was somewhat reluctant to read this. But upon beginning it, I found myself drawn inexorably into the story. I was unable to do anything but read it, when I left my house, I burned it to disk and read it everywhere.

On spelling and grammar, I didn't notice much in the way of errors, and if at some point I did, I have forgotten about them. This is truly publishment worthy material, far better than my own work. I applaud you and hope that I will not be disappointed to find that you never did a continuation to this, despite the author's note for this epilogue.

This is a powerful and compelling tale, and the wonderful plot development speed, and vibrant use of detail without droning was amazing.
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »