Reviews for Blue Eyes
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Neat concept. I don't think I've ever seen a story idea before where Inuyasha had vision dreams of his pending future with Kagome whilst pinned to the Goshinboku. Too bad it seems at the end that, like with most dreams, some of the details have fluttered away. Could have been a very different story if as soon as her blue eyes dawned on him he'd blurted out something like "You're that girl from my dream!" Cue Kagome: "Eh?" Hahahaha
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I like Kagome's blue eyes, more when brown eyes... Kagome is so pretty with the blue eyes... I like the story too, but it gets a little confusing, so Kagome didn't have a baby?
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
now i know why people say she has blue eyes since i never read the manga. this was a great story.
terry chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
this is a very nice fanfic I like it very much and it made me smile I know why does everyone thinks kagome's eyes are brown there blue in the manga hence it is her natural eye colo
ivorydeath9703 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Yay! I found another person who knows KAgome's eyes are actually BLUE!

Evertime I hear someone say her eyes are brow/chocolate brown/etc., I feel like I feel like yelling at them because of it...but I stil can't blame them because the ANIME TOLD A LIE! IT LIES!

I really liked the story, though.
DeathDeliveringAngel chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
looove it!and i think kagome looks better with blue eyes to!
Anazarel chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
oh, it's the first time that I read one of your fics and I loved it, specially this:

This woman is not Kikyo.

Her eyes are too blue.

awesome!
catgirld86 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
hi. i'm sorry, but this is to confusing for my little brain to handle. was he seeing the future? or did he forget almost every thing? sorry i don't understand it! weel, keep writing. -
kira-amaya-chan chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Ah. Always wondered what happened to Inu while he was unconscious for fifty years...3 Amazing, as always. If you write one that's anything short of amazing I might have to flame you...kidding. Mostly. :)

kira

x
Kyonkyon01 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
That was nice _ I liked thhat he's dreaming of a future with Kagome, Miroku and Sango that hasn't happened yet while he's pinned to the God Tree. An allusion to a happy future makes it even better! I enjoyed it very much, good work!
takengoddess chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
great story
KazunaPikachu chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
ew, that was so cool! :) I loved it!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
i still want to tear my blue eyes out every time i read about kagome's chocolate/mocha/brown eyes... now that the manga's over i want to say that if i didn't look at the date you posted this i would have thought it was written very recently considering the ending.

a timeless piece.

a delight,

ginny
Sanna Lan chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Are you sure? *goes check manga* Yeah, you seem to be right. Funny. A Japanese girl with blue eyes. I loved this story. Congratulations.
Neomeneomine chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Interesting take on what was going through Inuyasha's head while he was pinned to the tree. And I'm overjoyed to find someone who agrees with me on the subject of Kagome's eye color.