Reviews for Blue Eyes
signeoghjtoenvoigj chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I love how you did this. It's like he's pinned to the tree and seeing what is about to happen before Kags helps him off. KAWAII! :3
YenGirl chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
This is good! Although... I think I need to read it a couple more times to truly understand it. And I will.
Kipcha chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I LOVED it! It was totally awesome!

Kipcha
inuyashaluvskagome909 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
this was really cute. i liked how you added kagome into this it was really wel done. I LOVE IT!
Snap on Smile chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
wow this is a really confuzing fic, till u get to the end and no what the hell is going on. its really good though i liked it alot, very creative. i didnt really get the oven and well thing, but i guess the oven symbolises that kikyo is just made from bones and soil, and fire i guess coz shes a pot so ud have to cook her otherwise shed melt in the rain. not that id care or anything. anyway i loved this fic.
One Foot Forward chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Peacefull, you have such a great way of writing oneshots...hm.
kagome4hiei nsi chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
That was a sweet little oneshot.
Purefire16 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
LOVED IT! WAHOO!
hondaonigiri chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
i loved it i loved it i loved it!
chi-atashi chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
r u left-handed?

cool story!
cherrystraw chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
o wow... great one-shot, very deep!
Every Dog Has Its Day chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
that was so cute! and yes, Kagome's eyes ARE blue, not brown how the anime puts them!
Kokari chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
kAGOME'S EYES ARE BETTER BLUE. i LOVE YOUR STORIES!
MikaSono chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
cute! i didnt get it at first, but...i got it...eventually...

mika-chan -_-
xbabiegherl13x chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
That was awesome! I've never read anything like it, that's so cool. He was dreaming about Kagome when he was sealed to the tree before he even met her! It's like a prelude, of what he was dreaming about before she awakened him from his spell. Amazing job!
98 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »