Reviews for Blue Eyes
Yume-yasha325 chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
sweet story...Kawaii...that was awesome!
Selenity Jade chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
LOL! Yes, Kagome's eyes are blue in the manga. Which I like. *hee* Nice job on this by the way!
ShadowMagick chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
I love this one shot.
Amethyst Amber chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Dear Kami-sama. This was one of the best one-shots I've read. If I'M reviewing, it must be good, cause I'm super picky.

It was so deep and subtle, it's hard to tell its hinting at romance, but that's what keeps it cool! I loved this, and will be looking for other one-shots.

PS: Let me say it now, I've read other one-shots by you (I loved the food fight ones!), and am going to take this moment and say once again that you kick arse!

Good job!
Redroses chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
I liked this story of yours. Very cute. And yes you are correct in saying Kagome's eyes are blue. In the manga her eyes are blue and in the anime they are gray.
Ks-Starshine chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
I love this story! it is truely wonderful! I really like your wording in the end there. It is simple and beautiful. I love it! Keep writing!
kitroku chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
i may have already review this but oh well great story very cool ending
Black-Moon-Goddess chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Great story. _

* Er, in my last reveiw, I said something about Daddy's Lullaby? Well, yeah, Eden's actually a little like Concrete Angel. _; I was day-dreaming when I'd typed that, so. . . WHOOPS!
Tsuki-no-oni chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
...intriguing.

really awesome! .
Risha Silver chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
OMG i avsolutely LOVED this fic! i've always wondered about what he was possibly thinking or seeing in those 50 years he was on the tree. THanks for writing this fic! It's one of the best I've read in a long time.

~Risha**
Risha Silver chapter 1 . 8/16/2004

~Risha**
Mystic Hanyou chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
I like that her eyes are blue. I wish the anime had kept them that way. Loved this oneshot. Thanks for writing it.
AmayaSaria chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Thats so mean that did that to you!... But this was a good story, I love it!
Aryanne chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Aw. It didn't occur to me to wonder what Inuyasha was dreaming about on the tree during all those fifty years. I don't know why, it just didn't. I'm glad now it has.
little elfling chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
It was good! It's sad that he doesn't remember her fully from his dreams.

- little elfling