Reviews for Blue Eyes
Moonlit Sakura chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Excellent. This is only the second story i've read of yours. OKay it's not really a story but hey! Anyway, you do an amazing job. I hope that when I get older I can write a story just as good as yours.
Maiden of the Wind chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Its alright... I read manga too. Mostly all the anime i watch i had read the manga first. So my comp isn't acting screwy any more! But great story! Love it!
Laocoons chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
*grin* Yes, and Sango's eyes are MAGENTA!

*giggle* I can't believe people are STILL fighting you on this! I read the manga too, and it says that their eyes are gold, blue, magenta, and violet! (Or some other shade of bluish purple...)

Anyway, this was a bit confusing, but I think that I get it, he was pinned to the tree, and he was having flash...forwards? Like, he was seeing the future? Or something like that...I think...Yeah...

But as I have said many many times before I rarely get the plot twists before the kind authoress-sama tells meh, so well...yeah..I might be wrong...I hope I'm not! It'd be the second time ever that I actually thought of something in a story and it was correct! Of course, I didn't think of it until you had said the

Kikyo. Betrayal. Jewel. Arrow. Sealed.

thingy, but that's OK!

*nervous laughter*
sqeekers chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
omg that was so cool yeah i wish they would have kept her eyes blue that would have been so cool i can't believe it this was so great loved it

laterz
unknown beedee chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
that was cool.
NoLabel chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Wow, this was confusing, but good all the same. Maybe it'd help if I'd gotten some sleep within the past thirty-six hours. Great job, keep up the good work, and don't make me cry! _~

NL
the SeVeReD-HaNd chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
that was really good...so Inuyasha was dreamin of Kagome on the God Tree?...cool..
TyedyeRin chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Awesome one-shot! It was a little confusing, but then i got it!Plz update! TTFN!
Urei-Sama chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
whoa, headrush! this is awsome! i like all the hidden meanings like the triangles and such. jumping around like crazy its too fun, too sweet! wonderful one-shot. brovo! -_-

..::angel::..
dragon-tennyo chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
really good story but its a little confusing but it still good
SunshineandDaisys chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
::pumps fist into the air::

OH YEAH! I needed that. _

Been having a bad day,a nd that made me feel beter. And I completely agree with the not updating till u get back. No cliffies please. _~

That was a very good, very smart, very original, very thought provoking one-shot. I kept thinking, "This must be a dream he's having while he's sealed..." and it WAS! Kind of... o_0; Anyway...

I love the whole "Soon" thing. That just makes me all happy, and junk. And yes, Kagome's eyes are blue in the Manga, and brown in the anime. (Why'd they do that anyway?) I like the way that was written. It's almost as confusing as Save the Last Dance! (that fic was thought provoking too; made my head hurt, lol) Hopefully you'll give us more one-shots soon... ne?

_~
Kim chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Awe, I loved it, very nce.
NyankoSamurai506 chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Praises upon you for being a good happy person whom also knows Kagome's eyes are in fact blue...everytime I read a fanfic stating her eyes to be brown-even in a nice manner-annoys me immensly _;; But anyway this was a good little oneshot, the end was suprising and very good too. Please keep up your writing!

*MEW!*~.~
kitroku chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
interesting story very original story i like how you ended it i can't wait to read your other stories well Ja :)
misao7 chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Nice! I personally think it's one of your best one-shots so far!

I love every single one of your fics, and you continue to be my favorite writer!

Keep writing,