Reviews for Sufficiently Advanced Technology
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 6 . 3/10
Just wanted to point out that you are one of 1 million other authors that came up with that method of having a wand in the back of the room.

Sorry but it wouldn't really work like that but then I am just too damn logical. Even the magic world has it's laws and limits.
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 5 . 3/10
Dumbledore should see the *Cutting Edge* scene from Brave Little Toaster *which the scene can be found on youtube* the song that shows how much technology has changed and that was the middle 80s!

Now most of the technology in that movie scene is also obsolete.
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 4 . 3/10
The best computer was the Commodore 64 which was the best because it was programmable by anyone and many companies offered software of their own.

Both games and serious software were developed and the best part was the Commodore 64 could go on the internet with a C64 Modem *which we still have in storage* that would use you're phone line and dial into the Q-Link (Quantum Link) BBS and all sorts of cool things went on there.

This was all in the 80s!

I would say more but I just realized that this is a VERY old story so most likely my review won't even be seen!

Damn!
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Try a Neutron bomb! Try a high altitude EMP attack which would cause both muggle technology to fry and magic to be unreliable from the sudden intense gamma rays!
Lord Readaholic chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Please i
Update
Oh my Batman is that Spitfire chapter 20 . 10/21/2013
It's been 6 almost 7 years since you last updated.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/29/2013
This is an interesting take for a Batman and Harry Potter crossover. Your writing is especially entertaining.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/28/2013
YES! I can't wait to see them. The way you have tied this all together is wonderful, absodlutly awesome. bordering on bueatiful. so please please update!
Firekat Archer chapter 20 . 9/22/2012
Hi! I just found your absolutely fantastic crossover today, and I would love it if there was anyway you could finish it. I mean, I can imagine what would happen, but I would love to see what you actually mean to happen. And your lovely writing! The characterization is perfect, and I love your style! Your story is one of the best crossovers I've ever read, save for the fact that it's not finished. It's also one of the most original ideas I've ever seen. I mean, the idea of there being no true "muggles" or "wizards" is brilliant! And all the science in there - you've got a great handle on it. That's something I wish that I saw more of in fanfiction - the ability to actually write about real-life things and science and incorporate it into the story.
So, even if you don't finish this story ever, it has been a treat reading the chapters you do have posted. It's probably one of the stories I'll come back to for re-reading even though it's not finished.
tcl7189 chapter 20 . 8/31/2012
I hope the end is written...this is a great story!
danvseveryone chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Hmm...this seems interesting. Batman trying to solve a murder case that the dark lord Voldemort is behind alongside Nightwing and Robin? Awsome. Just awsome. I look forward to reading this.
Mesonoxian chapter 20 . 5/22/2012
Oh man, this fic is awesome! Please update soon?
JannaKalderash chapter 19 . 4/29/2012
Dude! When are you going to update this story? It's been sitting in fanfic hell for five years!

This is one of my favorites, and it doesn't deserve to be languishing in fanfic hell!
Jiltanith chapter 19 . 12/7/2011
Couldn't review the last chapter, as I already did, but I wanted to say that I'm still waiting for this story to continue!

Also, I noticed that you put in a name change, so I was glad I had the story bookmarked! I hope others did too!
Howeller chapter 20 . 8/13/2011
Its been four years, and I'm hoping everything is alright in your life, and the cliffhanger is from writer's block. This is a VERY good story, and I overly enjoyed it. Thank you for writing it. Also, Dicky boy's pet, wonderful. Very smart.

Howeller

Or send a note to Howeller on . under same username.