Reviews for A Personal Favor
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 4/20
Great story! Absolutely hilarious! I love Teal'c's fascination with wings!
mmkbrook chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Love that Teal'c. Great story and enjoyed very much.
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
Love this, it is so funny and of course Teal's knows the least about this. What do Jaffe women do or were they bio-engineered not to have that time of the month. Was just thinking what female Goauld must do for her host. Jack of all of them should have felt the least embarrassed.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
This is hysterical. This is so true. Most probably that's when ancient men decided that the best thing they can do is isolate themselves away from their women 'at that time of the month'. For those interested read THE RED TENT by Anita Diamont.
LPeck chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Guys are such pansies! Very true in your description I did laugh my way through! :-D
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
yep funny as hell
becgate chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
Hilarious! ! Loved every word! !
Pagan Twylight chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Very cute. I enjoyed it.
damnflamingos chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
You just got to love T'ealc!
Jenny chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
You were right, this was so funny. The first time I laughed out loud (my roommate must think me cracy) was Ch1 when Teal'c tried to asked what Maxi Pads were. After that, I laughed at every new scence. Great work!
contrarymotion chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
that was a hoot and a half, and your description of the story at the beginning in the notes was exactly right. Brilliant. Had me laughing the whole way through.
bobcox26 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
thanks for a big laughte, my ex wife did about the same thing to me and I was not alone there was about 3 guys and 3 women in the aile and you could just see that the men wanted to be anywhere but there and the women where just doing thier best not to laughte thier buts off at these poor men who did not know what they were doing. I had the neve to ask my wife at the time the same question why so many diferent typies and stlies she just told me not to worry about it. I seem to get the inpression that she did not have an aswner either. (ha ha ha)
Shiba-san chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
Simply hysterical! Great story!
Furyism chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
"Why do they have wings?" lol image in my head, that. This one's definitely a winner. Poor guys; I'd never make a man go through that if I could help it.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Yeah, the neccesary feminine supples with only males around. Awkward. Fun writing.