Reviews for Don't ever let me go
nick chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
nick is a raping bastard to cindy who only wants her boobs,good looks, and pussy. THIS WAS TOTTALY EPIC. MAKE A CHAPTER 6,7,AND 8.
Bring jimmy and chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
i thought was great especially with nick slapping cindy and jimmy with betty nice.
lala999 chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
no offense, but i can't see nick being a rapist.I can see him being a playboy though
Kali101 chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
Oh I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! Please continue as soon as possible! your are absolutely fabulous and so is this story!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

-Kaleigh!
WolfCipher7 chapter 5 . 4/2/2007
Please don't stop there, this is a really good CxJ fic! I want more! LOL. It was funny you mentioned 'The Truth About Cats and Dogs' I saw that movie when I was little and I thought it was literally going to be about cats and dogs, so my mom took me to the theater, and I watched like the first five minutes of it, figured out there weren't any animals in it...and went to sleep. It's like the first movie I remember seeing in a theater (besides little kiddy ones), and it just brought back old memories to hear about it. LOL.
xiao-lanlan chapter 5 . 3/6/2005
Very Sweet.
DeepoceanFire chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
Notice: I've decided to end my story here. Due, mostly to the fact that I'm in a writing rut. I may decide to continue the story in a sequel if enough people want me to but I'm not sure. It all depends on how much time I have. But I do hope everyone enjoyed this story. Thanks so much for reading it and I'm sorry I'm not adding anymore chapters.
ha chapter 5 . 9/23/2004
this story is god. When are Cindy's parents going to sue nick.
Phoenix Spear chapter 5 . 8/16/2004
Nicely done fic! I think you should make this a *LEMON* If you know what mean. (evil grin)

This is going on my favorite fics list. Tell me what you think about the lemon thing

Peace
Chaos Apple chapter 5 . 8/5/2004
Hey, update soon. Love this fic!

"DEATH. Darkness in light, sun shining at night, about to end my life..."

~sin
Macotee chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
I"m loving your story. I hope you update really really soon.
CindyNeutron23 chapter 5 . 7/19/2004
I really like this so far! I can't wait until the next chapter! Great job so far!
Magui90 chapter 5 . 7/16/2004
Yo! That was awesome for a short chappie! can't wait to see the more "romantic" ness of it!
fanjimmy chapter 5 . 7/13/2004
I can't wait for the next chapter.
fanjimmy chapter 4 . 7/13/2004