Reviews for Hurting and Helping Hands Part I
iwritefiction chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I liked it, though I wonder it evil Trent can feel love/ romance. I'd imagine he'd be more lustful and therefore more likely to rape someone than save them, but your way is much nicer.

I thought it was a little short, but it got the point across all the same, so good job.
astrum-faith chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I've read this and the second one and I love them both!

Please write more of these stories - I love the ones where Trent's still evil (especially when he has feelings for Kira at the same time), but most people don't write those.

Please, I love reading these and you're one of, if not the only author I know who'll write them, so please come back to this and write more. Please!
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Oh! Wow! I cannot wait to read the next one! I'll go do that now. Brilliant!
MsQuill101 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
you know i would favourite this story if you continued it and made things turn out well for them.
St.Jimmy'sgirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
AH!

IT COULDN'T BE OVER!

IT SHOULDN'T BE OVER!

PLZ MAKE IT MORE THAN A ONESHOT

PLZ!
Jennifer Collins chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
I love it! There's not enough Trent/Kira out there...
Angel of The Fallen Stars chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
I missed the episode where you get to see some Kira/Trent attractions, but I did know (from ) that they do like each other. PLease continue this story! I really like it!
Jeanka chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Interesting.

However, Trent doesn't have have invisiblity. His power is camouflage.
Ronnie chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
great! (I'm a Conner/Kira fan, but this is still very cool!)
angellwings chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
finally! somebody covers the Trent/Kira thing! Just b/c trent's temp. evil doesn't mean his feelings for Kira are gone!
Ravyn Jayne chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
I loved it! Please write more Trent/Kira! There's not nearly enough!
Tannim111 chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
hmm... Interesting. One thing I don't get, though. Even unmorphed, all the rangers are able fighters (they take out the tyrannodrones without morphing). Kira should have been able to rip that guy's arm off and beat him to death with it (funny image forming...).
tashamia chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
i like it. this is a good beginning i think. hope you'll continue with it.
CurvyCurlyGirly chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
I really like it, I hope you'll write like a sequel or something, if not, that's cool. It's really great.
andy chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
loved it and update soon. also make trent and kira together.