Reviews for What You're For
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Wow, that was great and very sad all at the same time. I am usually a big sap that prefers the whole 'I love Angel because he is my dad no matter what' kind of stories. This showed more of what I could have seen happening if the show had continued on in TVland.

Loved the lines from the original show and it was great that his sister had seen Angel at all the important events. Loved how she thought that meant they were together.
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
A great story. Very good.
Lonnie chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Wow. Very nice.
The 2nd Evil chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Wow. That was amazing. I nearly cried a few times during it. Excellent job.
m chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
cool
AndAfterAll chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
This is really good-it's always fun to delve a little deeper into post-Origin Connor's psyche, and you do it so well. Nice intercutting of lines from S4 (without using flashback anvils), especially since you used them to serve your overall story (and avoided making them seem like distractions).

I like that you brought out the tension that's always been between Connor and Angel and dealt with some of the issues that came with the mindwipe and its undoing. It's interesting to see from the perspective older Connor-one who's had time to deal and live with both sets of memories-and to imagine Angel popping up sporadically at the sidelines of his son's life. The whole love/resentment thing plays out very well between them (and Hee! at Quinn thinking they were together).

I thought it was neat that Connor's into physics (side effects from knowing Fred, maybe).

Great story-well written, intriguing premise. I'd love to see more of this story, if you decide to continue with it.