Reviews for Crimes of the Heart
Drumming-Femme chapter 4 . 11/8/2004
nice!
ChocolateCurlz chapter 7 . 8/21/2004
Oh, oh, I liked this! Ok, I'll admit it, I'm a huge Rav/Rob shipper (no doubt all hope will be crushed with season 3), but the way you've ended this was much better than what I was thinking! Leave them wanting more, and all that jazz! Keep it up,

CC

-Hey, the monkey stole my cheese!-
Defafaeth Mechqua chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
D
002 chapter 7 . 8/10/2004
Rae and Rob forevor!

oops
noname00 chapter 7 . 8/3/2004
wow that was breath taking i mean your fic was truly flawless i hope i see more of your work in the future and if im lucky rob and rae will be a couple in it _
Scorpio Serpent chapter 7 . 8/3/2004
OMG, that was one of the greatest things I've ever read! *adds to favs*
King Cheetah chapter 7 . 8/1/2004
...too cool. _
Instant Coffee chapter 7 . 7/13/2004
Gr...my review box was being all gay, like, forever and a week! o_O. I couldn't review anything if I tried. But now that that's [hopefully] over...I can review your ficcy! YAY! _

'Twas awesome and a half! Must I say more? Okay!

I love how you left everything up in the air at the end, and ended the story with Cyborg. He's a character I think many, including me, misunderstand, or just leave in the dust, and I'm glad the story sort of revolved around him from the beginning to his thoughts at the end. Perfection!

Hope you write more! Both this and "Dangerous Minds" were great! I love it! Glad to have you as a fellow TT writer! _
purplerave chapter 7 . 7/8/2004
ur story was simply beautiful! I almost cried at the end! the way you write your story's is increadible! its like your a proffesinal! I really do like this story and it made me wonder about the teen titians and the couples but to some odd reason I alway's think that Raven and Beast boy will come together because thier apart of each other. same to Robin and Starfire. but who knows what ever happens happens. I hope to read more story's from you in the futur
Rini Suichi chapter 7 . 7/6/2004
That was a beautiful ending. I really look forward to reading what you will write in the future. Awsome job!
Rochelle chapter 7 . 7/6/2004
That was so good!
Ravenn03 chapter 7 . 7/6/2004
This is such a good ending. I love the way you wrote this it's really beautiful really it is. You really have a talent for writing if you havn't yet you ought to write a novel lol this is one of the best fictions I have ever read and if you check my favorites list you'll know it's a lot. I think this is a wonderful and amazing piece of work congrats!
mysterymaiden7 chapter 7 . 7/6/2004
O... Dun-dun-dun...! Very mysterious. And although I wish things were more definate, that's pretty much the way they are in real life.
002 chapter 6 . 7/6/2004
I LLOOVVEE IT!
Rini Suichi chapter 6 . 7/6/2004
Wow! This is an awsome story! I just want to scream at them for not saying what they mean! You are an awsome writer! Please update soon!
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »