Reviews for Crimes of the Heart
Lotus Cat chapter 6 . 7/6/2004
Wow. That was so good. So are Starfire and Beast Boy really falling for eachother? What about Robin and Raven? Update soon.
Ravenn03 chapter 6 . 7/5/2004
This is really good. Your an amazing writer you know that? I could never write somthing as realastic as this! This is my favorite story from now on. It was beautifuly written. You must have worked really hard on it. Your a great writer love how it was in 1st person POV. Either way this was lovly!
HpRaven89 chapter 6 . 7/5/2004
weird i really dont like Raven and Robin stories but i have to read more and see what happens and this weekend i was just thinkin bout how come people dont write starfire and Beast Boy storys not that i want them togther or anythin i was jus wondering... KB25
mysterymaiden7 chapter 6 . 7/5/2004
NO! STARFIRE AND ROBIN FOREVER! (Not that I have anything against Raven...)
AnimeBunny chapter 5 . 7/5/2004
This is a cute and yet sad story. Though I'm not in favor of the RobinxRaven...I just can't picture Raven with anyone..(not trying to be mean but she doesn't have time for a boyfriend and her powers are based on her emotions...). Anyways your story...so do whatever you want.
mysterymaiden7 chapter 5 . 7/5/2004
Well... As long as this doesn't turn into anything more serious, I'm content. Gotta love the innocence though. I hope their real 'love matches' decide to wake up and smell the tea.
Hotaru170 chapter 5 . 7/5/2004
This fic keeps getting better and better. You must write more soon! Ja ne!

Jennifer (Hotaru170)
Bubblebean022 chapter 5 . 7/4/2004
Even though I like Star and Robin as a couple, Beast boy and Star are a bit more interesting. Especialy since StarXRobin fic's are more popular, its cool to see other pairings in a story like you have done. I think RobinXRaven would also be an okay couple, even though they can both be a little too seriouse some times and need an opposite like Star or Beast boy around.

hope to see the nxt chap soon!
jesse chapter 5 . 7/4/2004
comeon now, robin and raven dont maka a cute couple. but ROBIN AND STARFIRE make a cute couple all the way and so do do beastboy and raven. please!
fasterassembly chapter 5 . 7/4/2004
You know, I wasn't expecting to like this as much as I did. There's something hauntingly romantic about it-the prose, the dialogue, their interactions. I'll agree BB was out of character in this chapter; perhaps it's the dialogue. While it suits the mood, I'm not sure if it fits with the rest of the fic.

Ah well.

Waiting in anticipation for chapter 6,

-Darigan Cat
kagomeandinuyasha4ever chapter 5 . 7/4/2004
(A.K.A. when signed in: NinaWilliamsSilentAssassin)

Sweet! I like Starfire and Beastboy pairing! I love Raven and Robin pairing! Your story is so deep and meaningful... keep up the goodwork.

Anyways, sweet job! YOU ROCK! UPDATE ASAP!

Raven and Robin forever!
AbsentAngel chapter 5 . 7/4/2004
I love how you had everything be so sudden! It makes everything really romantic, how they don't understand what there going through. Well, at least in the long run . . . hehe! _ keep up the great work
Dangerproneredhead chapter 5 . 7/4/2004
Wow, I really like this story. It's very insighful and deep. The Rob/Rav part has to be the best though. Beautiful.
Instant Coffee chapter 4 . 7/3/2004
OMG, I was rooting for Rob/Rae throughout this chappie, and then I remembered that the name of the story was "Crimes of the Heart" :(. lolz. Great stuff! Is there more to come? I'm hoping so...and maybe a pairing that'll get through? Yes? _
Instant Coffee chapter 3 . 7/3/2004
I've never seen/read Les Miserables, but you've got a real creative spark there! I love the analogy comparing Star with Eponine, Robin with Marius...total genius. Beautiful.

And I'm so sorry I couldn't go on and review for a while...yesterday was me mumz b-day, so no internet just outta respect y'know? Anywayz, on to chappie 4! _
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »