Reviews for Crimes of the Heart
Hotaru170 chapter 4 . 7/2/2004
Very poetic. Its very Robin and Raven...lol. you kept them both in character. Please continue soon!

Jennifer (Hotaru170)
King Cheetah chapter 4 . 7/2/2004
And they could do little else but stare at each other. Each, the breaker of a heart sized up the other, for their kind oft feed upon their own when all other prey is exhausted.

You blow me away. _

Your humble servant,

King Cheetah
HpRaven89 chapter 4 . 7/2/2004
I love this story so far but how exactly are you making the story? Rae/BB, Star/Rob, or Rae/ Rob? who likes who? raven likes rob or bb or both? i no bb likes rae and star likes robin and im not sure bout robin likin Raven or he doesnt no yet... im getting confused just please answer my question! KB25
audi katia chapter 4 . 7/2/2004
O.o Talk about insightful! I really liked this even though I usually like BB/Ra and Ro/Star. But this was unbelievable good! *smiles so broadly all teeth are shown* I loved all the description you had and you really wrote emotions beautifully. VERY IMPRESSIVE STORY! Please write more stories or if you are writing more to this one, update soon! Oh, and that last thing that Raven said blew me away. Did you come up with that? You are so smart!

A rose for you...

shorty chapter 4 . 7/2/2004
aw..that was so sad but sweet! i'm hoping for another chapter on robin and raven D well keep up the great work, cant wait till the next chapter..
shorty chapter 4 . 7/2/2004
Lotus Cat chapter 4 . 7/2/2004
Wow. A teenager's emotion's are strange. They can lead you one way and another and you can't help but go with it. So who's going to go with who in the end? Update soon.
CrazyDaisy chapter 4 . 7/2/2004
That was good...poor star. And bb. Keep up the good story...I wanna know what happens next.
byebyebb18 chapter 4 . 7/2/2004
good so soon and i will give you a cookie
King Cheetah chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
Now, this was one smooth, easy read. Love is like an antlion trap and you caught that just right. Looking forward to your latest. _

Your humble servant,

King Cheetah
Hotaru170 chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
WOW! That chapter was very poetic. I hopy you write more soon! Ja ne!

Jennifer
Instant Coffee chapter 2 . 7/1/2004
Oh! This is total chouetteness! _ I didn't realize that you were gonna do things in each Titans' POV or what not 'til I got to this chappie! What a cute read! And TOTALLY in character!

Unfortunately, I have to go stuff my face right now with some assortment of dinner food... so the next review'll have to wait. Sorry! Gawd, and this is SUCH a good read, too! Anywayz, update er summat while I'm gone, so I can write more good things! _.
Instant Coffee chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Nice start! And it's great how you led clues into how it was Cyborg...not just give it away first thing.

I'm glad he had a g/f and isn't being portrayed GAY, like so many other ficcies I see out there! I feel so bad for Cy...

And I have to comment on your lil' metaphor...comparing love with a game...it all tied in beautifully, and very intricately, might I add, in this first chappie! _
Rochelle chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
This is really good! Can't wait till your next chapter!
mysterymaiden7 chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
SAD! (That's all I can think of to say.)
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »