Reviews for Faithful
Shyaway chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Very good. I love your portrait of Will and how you contrast his devotion with - well, what Elizabeth did. I also like the conversation that Will overhears.

Since you asked for constructive criticism:

'Though Jack's crew were locked in a cell only meters away from his own' Will wouldn't think in the metric system; it hadn't even been invented in PotC's time!

In the last part of Will's POV, after he has been eavesdropping, you have a lot of ellipses which IMO somewhat lessen the impact of the sentences. I think it would be stronger without them.

'Elizabeth Swann, bethrothed' betrothed

That's it. Well done. :-)
Missy Mouse chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Excellent!

A very good perspective on the island scene. Well written, in my view!

heavenxleigh chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
This is very well written so far! I urge you to continue it. Haha I found the story very funny as well. It has a good plot to it. Great start! Update soon!
Sour Pickle chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
A very well written Will POV you have here! Very good indeed... Now will this be a one shot? Or are you going to keep it running? I'd love to see more.

The only thing that I had some trouble with was the end of Will's POV. I didn't really follow it too well. But, maybe that's just me being dense. And oh the last line! What does it mean I wonder... That's interesting. Very interesting...

Again, I like this alot and would love to see more! So... please write more! _

Cheers on a chapter well done!

Sour Pickle.
criminy chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Wonderful story; I love the hinted J/E:) The very last part that dealt with Elisabeth was my favorite.
Aveza chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Wow... this was very well written. I liked how you put together Will's thoughts while he was locked up in the black pearl. it was very good. i liked it. very good. hoping to read more of you work!
British Fox chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
I like it but you should put just a little more effort into it!
JackSparrowsBooty chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Who, n-ah what now? Elizabeth...yeah. I'm a huge JE fan, so even if it is implied, I'm drooling! Please more! You've an excellent way of writing and I enjoyed it all! You know, in my fic I had the same Will angst as he sat in the cell, but it was more straightforward, he was actually worried Jack would have restraint.

Anyway, keep up the good work! :)
Kelsey chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
I like where your going with this! please update soon, there aren't many stories out there that have to deal with WE, so I love it!
AnotherHeartacheOnTheList chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Wow. That was good. I'm speechless. Very very very very very good! I enjoyed that a lot. Keep up the awesome work.
Valanya chapter 1 . 6/29/2004