Reviews for The Morning After
So sad I want to cry
Kate Cambarshky chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
This is absolutely wonderful! - Kate
Destiny and chic chapter 4 . 8/17/2016
Love this really great story
Cookie chapter 4 . 9/30/2015
I can't write much... But I have to say: I love this fanfiction! You've got talent! I want to read more by you! Greetings from germany, Cookie
Bookworm chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! It's been years since HP ended, but I still am very much attached to it. The story of the Marauders has always been my absolute favorite part, and it was very refreshing to read a great, grammatically correct, non-slash fic about it. (Slash is fine, but it isn't canon.) You got all of the characters spot on, and just the perfect balance of humor and "siriusness." ;)
Your ending was positively fantastic as well; it made me smile. Overall, brilliant! Stunning! I can't stress it enough. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go re-read this...
fangirl-padawan chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
I'm so glad you sent me this link. Now that I've finished this story I just have to keep myself from reading another until I've gotten some writing done. :-)

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of them!
Goddess of Idun chapter 4 . 10/8/2005
aw, so cute!
Jamie88 chapter 4 . 9/16/2005
Great story! I really liked it! ;P
sPinnErs-eNdx chapter 4 . 8/14/2005
aww

good fic.

i'm reading your others as well. :]
Molly Morrison chapter 4 . 2/7/2005
Aww.. this was a cute story. I liked the non-slashy hurt/comfort. Poor Remus. :-( I'd almost like to see a sequel sometime between the end of PoA and when Sirius falls through the veil, where Remus comforts Sirius. I mean, it's probably been done but with the history, there could be a real parallel. ;-) Anyway, thanks for the great story, either way!
For Sirius chapter 4 . 8/31/2004
I would ask you to update soon, but you already have a few sequals. I'm just behind on my reading.

Bloody excellent work!
Lillei chapter 4 . 7/9/2004
AW! That's so sweet!
Etcblahman chapter 4 . 7/8/2004
I LOVED it! That was so great!
Dreamscapes Symphonic chapter 4 . 7/4/2004
Oh, I liked that. Interesting way to get a nickname.
Suicidal Bunnies chapter 4 . 7/2/2004
okay. that was REALLY good! i loved it, so good. BYezie!