Reviews for Nothing Sacred
My name is of no importance chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
This is my favorite chapter even though it has nothing to do with the story itself lol.
SusieQ chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Fun read!
Vayne chapter 7 . 9/14/2005
Laughing... too hard to... review properly.

Story... awesome, insane... brilliant... update more!

Nick
olivia stevens chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
Hah! This is so funny! You have already fulfilled many of my fanfiction fantasies of, well, everything... How long have I dreamed to kill a Mary Sue in the most violent way possible? Oh joy! I must read on!
Pixiedust22 chapter 7 . 10/8/2004
I LOVE IT! I REALLY love the Star Wars jokes! You really have talent -tear- UPDATE OR THE PLOT GETS IT!
Fast-Talking Johnny chapter 7 . 8/3/2004
basil leaf in plastic bag, where the medicine don't go down. hahahahahahahaha

Reading you fic is like a sugar high without the sugar. It screws up my head. We... Let's go bounce around the walls. *looks outside* It's a butterfly. * goes to chase it* *runs into squeaky clean sliding glass door* *dreams of blue clarinets and humming staplers*
Fast-Talking Johnny chapter 6 . 8/3/2004
I like all the stuff between Flitwick and Vader (A.K.A. Tall-Dark-And-Han... More-Dark). Almost selling Harry to You-Know-Who at a yard sale. That was just genius. I award you the Disturbed/Genius FanFic Writer Award! *standing ovation for Philosopher*
deepwell chapter 7 . 7/31/2004
chapter seven was horrible. the first six were great. i was looking forward to the last one and everything and then... it was just too... too... something that smells funny and looks like wrinkled lemons.
Daisaigai Katja chapter 7 . 7/31/2004
Oh, so beautiful. [wipes tear away] Update, if you please. I must now get back to posting up "LOST PLOT" signs. Many people are in need of them. You however, do not. Congradulations! I can't spell! Woohoo! [throws confetti]

-Daisaigai Okamiotoko, insane authoress and satisfied customer
Athena's Wiccan-wolf chapter 7 . 7/29/2004
LMAO *Applaudes wildly before sticking two fingers in her mouth to give a shrill whistle* Bravo, marvellous! Can't say anyhitng has shoot out of orifice yet but I'm certainly suffering from lack of oxagin...I've forgotten how to spell that (oxegen...oxagen...wiat! It was that last one!). And Mary Poppins was evil at the end, ouch lol!
Sirius Lives 001 chapter 7 . 7/28/2004
Do not fear- items have been shooting out of several of my existing orifices, and several of my non-existent orificese, ever since I started this fiction.

On a darker note, everything is black!

Mwua-hah-hah. I'm funny. Not.
Seraphina Pyra chapter 7 . 7/28/2004
Woohoo... I'm famous!

Great chapter! _
PsychoHaired chapter 7 . 7/28/2004
mommy I'm scared! .

No but seriously, I liked this chapter it was cool
NateP chapter 7 . 7/28/2004
I'll never think of that movie the same way again...Continue soon! Funny chapter!
The Omakeer chapter 7 . 7/28/2004
At last my Shining influence can corrupt countless youths.

And my parents said I'd never amount to any thing.

I loved this chapter, I had actual tears of joy.

It got a little confusing with no narrator but still great.

What did my measurement say?

Carry on with this supercalafragilistic fanfiction.

"You are I-Went-To-The-Prom-With-My-Cousin pathetic" Comedy Gold!