Reviews for Nothing Sacred
Athena's Wiccan-wolf chapter 6 . 7/27/2004
I am in Bloody tears of laughter! You just know how to hit the funny bone and the whole 'Ah just give them a chew toy,scratch behind the ears etc and their yours for life'...you don't know how true to life you touched lol! Please, keep writing as this doseage of humour is bloody marvellous!
Daisaigai Katja chapter 6 . 7/25/2004
Ah...so beautiful. I would relive the expericnce of reading this chapter, but I don't want to ruin it for the idiots too stupid to read the story for themselves. Excellently written.

-Daisaigai Okamiotoko, satisfied customer
NateP chapter 6 . 7/25/2004
what a jacked up hilarious story! I love it! I think you've got every cliche in here... except for snape being his dad, and a few others... Continue soon please!
Ceres McClure chapter 6 . 7/24/2004
This is one of the funniest things I've ever read. You've got great talent for the obscure, bizzare, and just plain twisted. Rock on! Anyway, I can't wait to read more.
celestial secrets chapter 6 . 7/24/2004
This is hilarious! "...Are you sure I can use the force to sense the snitch?" "Just give 'em a chew toy, a rub behind the ear, make 'em laugh, and their yours for life." I love it!
Seraphina Pyra chapter 6 . 7/23/2004
I like because it makes me laugh.
Rikki Aiken chapter 6 . 7/23/2004
You keep spelling Gryffindor wrong! Sorry, its just annoying. And you spelt Minnie wrong too. She's Minnie, not Mini!

-Misteria

P.S. I'm a spelling freak.
The Omakeer chapter 6 . 7/23/2004
"You don't need an Every Flavor Bean to know what a knuckle sandwich tastes like." Class, pure class.

Can't wait to see what you've done to me! Just so long as you show me as the kind natured soul that I am. I mean, it would be a shame to have to destroy you and all you care about.

When are Harry and Tonks going to knock boots? Rock the casbar? Stick his wand in her cauldron? And other juvenile ways of saying sex.

Post again soon okay (go American Idol)
CaptainCrash chapter 6 . 7/23/2004
This is great because;

1. It reminds me of Monty Python. Which is hilarious and I love it.

2. You pay homage to Star Wars which just rocks.

and

... Just love her!

Can't wait for the next chapter
Fast-Talking Johnny chapter 3 . 7/21/2004
"And the twins!"

Hulk Ron. Micky d's drive thru... hehehehehehe

The Boy-Who-Freaked-Out... Dobby's 12-step program... *is much too busy falling off chair laughing to say much else* hahahahaha 5th book of Potter according to Ginny haha
The Omakeer chapter 5 . 7/21/2004
At last, someone notices my genius.

That chapter was great! i laughed, i cried, i vomited a little.

i had a friend that was hooked on phonics, we had to stage an intervencen when he started correcting everyones grammar.

post again soon, i've got two hands in the air for "The Lemon Orgy" (imagin what i'm typing with wink,wink.)
Athena's Wiccan-wolf chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
Oh I'm in tears! That was hilarious, I'm...hold on a minute while I clutch my side in pain! That last line was so good, the finishing punch to my hysterical KO! And yet this is so true, once you read these buggers you're bloody hooked!
Lisa chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
I've read things that made me laugh out loud before, but never to the point of tears! You're great!
Seraphina Pyra chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
:D
CaptainCrash chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
Is the one chapter rule a new one? I tried the other day, it won't have any of it...

You're self proclaimed "Funniest Chapter Yet!" is just that! You have such a way with words...

As for my cpt 7... Everyone else seems slow on the uptake so I think I might have to re-write it if the next chapter doesn't clear it up.

CC