Reviews for Nothing Sacred
fuck off already chapter 3 . 7/8/2004
Love the Inu references! And Tonks as a Mary Sue... by gods, you're right! Esp. if she and Harry get together. *shuder*
LxAxMxMxY chapter 3 . 7/8/2004
Haha! This is great. I love HP humor fics and I have yet to read any that was at all like yours. You've got a style all your own, and it's great, might I add. Keep it up.
whatitdobootydoo chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Hah excellent! I love it when I get that many reviews the days I put up my funny stories! *claps for random funny*

Exerpt From Sirius's Fuzzy Diary

Day 45

Sorry I haven’t written in a while. The dementors took us on a field trip to the retirement home. The old people were so pleased to have mass murders come and sing to them. Go figure.
CaptainCrash chapter 3 . 7/8/2004
te hehehehehehehehehe
freakyfairy chapter 2 . 7/8/2004
Oh this is pure brilliance! It's so cleverly done, I love it!
fuck off already chapter 2 . 7/4/2004
LOL, okay, love the Mary Sue bit.
Athena's Wiccan-wolf chapter 2 . 7/3/2004
OH MY GOD LMAO! I was just nosying but I'm so glad i did. I'm in tears of laughter, i think it was the "Totally. 'Sides he wanted me to like go to the Grey Havens with him!" "Shyaa! Like that's gonna happen!" I love these kind of fics now, the bashing of the Mary Sues is hilarious (says the girl who has an OC but you know...he ain't nothing like me so i don't know if that counts *cringes*)!
moonjump05 chapter 2 . 7/1/2004
Hahahahahhahahaha! Can't hahaha stop haha laughing!

Mine the gold flecks from their eyes! How true is that!

Genius.
PsychoHaired chapter 2 . 7/1/2004
Bloody hilarius! Good Job!
Trinity Day chapter 2 . 7/1/2004
Okay, this exchange is just priceless:

“If you will not join Slytherin,
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
I'm liking it. Especially Dumbledore's implicitely trusted old friend and highly respected colleague, Darth Vader. (And Go, Neville, for asking if he was evil.)
CaptainCrash chapter 2 . 7/1/2004
You Rock
Deadly-Viper-Assassin chapter 2 . 7/1/2004
That was genius. That is all I can say. It's rather amusing and of course when I say rather I do mean lmao.

Luv Alex x
The Omakeer chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
you twisted freak! is this going to be a Harry/Tonks fic or not, 'cause if it isn't i'll leave a nd close the door behind me.

PS: have vader fight flitwick and i'll stick around longer
fuck off already chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
ROTFL! I don't know about continue... it strikes me rather well as a stand-alone. You sure did peg the fic-reading and drink-guzzling... gods and goddeses, are we all like that? ;)
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »